Wisconsin State Supreme Court

Recovering IFB

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
More of  Constitutional freedoms taken away
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wisconsin-lost-4th-amendment-rights-single-vote-justice-appointed-scott-walker/

Sounds like this will probably be heading to the U.S. Supreme Court. Hopefully there will be at least 5 Justices (including Pres. Trump's appointment to the court) with enough common sense to give the 4th Amendment back to the good folks of Wisconsin and to protect it for the rest of us.

:)

HeDied4U said:
Sounds like this will probably be heading to the U.S. Supreme Court. Hopefully there will be at least 5 Justices (including Pres. Trump's appointment to the court) with enough common sense to give the 4th Amendment back to the good folks of Wisconsin and to protect it for the rest of us.

:)

Not sure this is as cut and dry as it appears on the surface. The officers found a bloody man. Led to the house. Blood and noise coming from house. Officers were granted access to the house. The issue is whether the evidence is admissible under community caretaker doctrine. Officers came across evidence while trying to determine if there was an injured person in the house. Without being there I could argue either way. I don't think anyone is trying to take away 4th amendment rights as much as determining what is reasonable.

I'd sure set that up for an appeal if it was in a TN court. The marijuana found in the locked bedroom was "fruit of the poisonous tree" and should have been suppressed.

Jubal Sackett