Woke Jesus

The woke movement is just the next stop on the express train to the end times. Little to nothing scriptural in the whole woke movement. Most of it, if not all of it, are things God hates and is anti-Bible and anti-church.

Then again, I've heard speculation that the antichrist may come across as something of a conservative, because in order to broker a deal where by the Jews will be able to reconstruct the temple where the dome of the rock now sits, antichrist will need to have the appearance of being pro-Israel which is definitely not part of the current woke agenda.

Then again, I've heard speculation that the antichrist may come across as something of a conservative, because in order to broker a deal where by the Jews will be able to reconstruct the temple where the dome of the rock now sits, antichrist will need to have the appearance of being pro-Israel which is definitely not part of the current woke agenda.
I can see that either of the current candidates for president would fit your hypothesis (which I agree with).

I can see that either of the current candidates for president would fit your hypothesis (which I agree with).
I believe he will be universally liked and supported on both sides of the political isle. He will have the charisma of a Obama, JFK or MLK and the poise and respectibility of the late Queen Elizabeth II. I believe he will be wildly popular like Dwight D. Eisenhower was after WW2 or Schwatzkopf after he liberated Kuwait from Iraqi occupation during the Persian Gulf War. We long for leaders who will take a stand for right and will lead. I believe that is the type of leader he will be. I sometime wonder if he may not come out of the Tech industry as a founder of the next great thing. Possibly the solution to world hunger or unlimited energy or even the cure for cancer.

I believe he will be elequent in speech and tactful with every word. He will be an impressive leader and even christians will want him as our leader.

I believe he will be elequent in speech and tactful with every word. He will be an impressive leader and even christians will want him as our leader.
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. Matthew 24:24 BSB

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. Matthew 24:24 BSB
Well if it turns out to be Mr. Trump there are going to be a lot of people with some 'splainin to do. 😜

Well if it turns out to be Mr. Trump there are going to be a lot of people with some 'splainin to do. 😜
Who said anything in this thread about Trump?

You are displaying an unhealthy obsession, my friend.