Wolves Among Lambs - New Book by Stacey Shiflett

illinoisguy

Elect
Reaction score
I just received and read my copy of "Wolves Among Lambs - My Story of Sexual Abuses and Cover-ups in the Church" by Stacey Shiflett, pastor of Calvary Baptist Church in Dundalk, Maryland.  It's fresh off the press, published last month.  This book deals with the situation with Cameron Giovanelli and other such cases, and contains new information that was not mentioned in the various blogs and videos posted on the Internet.  Shiflett responds to the criticisms made against him by Allen Domelle, Bob Gray and Tom Neal.  He has a helpful section on how to prevent sex molestation in the churches.  It is a really good book, 393 pages, and it is worth the $15.  Computer-savvy folks, or anyone with normal intelligence, can order it at the Surewood Publications web site.  Computer-illiterate people like me can get it by sending a check for $15, made out to Calvary Baptist Church, at 7321 Manchester Rd., Dundalk, Maryland  21222.

Thanks! I'll put it in my TBR pile.

illinoisguy said:
Computer-savvy folks, or anyone with normal intelligence, can order it at the Surewood Publications web site.

I consider myself very computer savvy but I can't find any info on "Surewood Publications".

Please help this idiot out and provide a link.

Thanks.

Twisted said:
illinoisguy said:
Computer-savvy folks, or anyone with normal intelligence, can order it at the Surewood Publications web site.

I consider myself very computer savvy but I can't find any info on "Surewood Publications".

Please help this idiot out and provide a link.

Thanks.

Odd.  I put the book title in the search and found it.

http://surewordpublications.com/product/wolves-among-lambs/

illinoisguy said:
  Shiflett responds to the criticisms made against him by Allen Domelle, Bob Gray and Tom Neal. 

Tom is in the middle of course....
3eeefca6a12de6f58f5257d2640da799.jpg

Although far removed personally from IFBdom, I will have to read this book.

qwerty said:
illinoisguy said:
  Shiflett responds to the criticisms made against him by Allen Domelle, Bob Gray and Tom Neal. 

Tom is in the middle of course....
3eeefca6a12de6f58f5257d2640da799.jpg

Although far removed personally from IFBdom, I will have to read this book.
Well written, but full of IFB poison.
If you're used to that, you can read this.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

My apologies - I said Surewood but the correct spelling is Sureword.  I graciously accept the characterization of my being one of the Three Stooges - nyuk, nyuk.