Women are honored and preferred

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
Bob Ross use to proclaim that Christianity is the only religion in the world in which women are honored and preferred and that is why it is the same for the women at WHBC/OBC.  ::)

Just me said:
Bob Ross use to proclaim that Christianity is the only religion in the world in which women are honored and preferred and that is why it is the same for the women at WHBC/OBC.  ::)

Well, it seems that the pastor certainly prefers them... or at least 12-14 of them.

:D

Walt said:
Just me said:

Well, it seems that the pastor certainly prefers them... or at least 12-14 of them.

:D

lol, you are right about that.

JAV in his "ramblings of a 74 year old man" has referred to a few select ladies at WHBC as "Tom's Women".  It always hit me "funny" when he said that.  But now, as the lights are turned on, it is anything but funny.

Just another double standard from WHBC/OBC/WHBS to go along with the many others.

One that always made my family laugh was the no Hollywood movie rules.  Vineyard would rant and rave about that and it would be reinforced in chapel at WHBS and OBC.  yadda yadda yadda

But everyone knew if you wanted to know anything about a Hollywood movie just go ask the WHBS principle!!!  He knew em all and seen em all