Word is out on the HB principals.

I've often said that, I feel sorry for these men, they have no manhood. Go out and get a job like everybody else.

Or is that asking to much of them?

They need to go out get a job and see what it really means to have to PRODUCE and have to PROVE themselves on a DAILY basis. Because I don't know what world (well actually I do a bubble) they live in but in the REAL WORLD a man has to PROVE himself DAILY. ONE slip up and they will can you.

Professional dummies I feel sorry for thier wives. SMH

It appears this is what they are doing......when they resign they are making that choice.
I know both Vogels resigned....

I know the financial reasonings and the drop in schools attendance yadda yadda. I have always liked the Vogels! Get along well with all the kids and have great respect for Tom Vogel. He is in his 60's and has given his life for fbch and its ministries. It is my understanding that JH coaxed all of these men to opt out of social security many years ago in order to save money for the church. So, many of these men don't have a lot of financial resources to just quit, retire, move away, etc. I don't know if this is true either but maybe bg could shed some light on this.

was announced in church tonight as well Brian Haase is out as well.

He is gonna Pastor if/when someone calls for him.

RickyBobby123 said:
was announced in church tonight as well Brian Haase is out as well.

He is gonna Pastor if/when someone calls for him.

Good for him.

Does this mean Brian is simply unemployed until "if/when someone calls for him"? 

No.
It means he stays on in present status until he finds a place to pastor.