Worthy Posters

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I want to know who has the most standing ovations per post.  Forget this "worthless" posting.  Who has what it takes to get a standing ovation?  Remember, The only thing worse than getting a standing ovation, is not getting a standing ovation.  So, divide your total number of posts by the  number of standing ovations to let everyone know how many posts it takes you to get a standing o.

I think Aleshanee is in the lead with 1 standing ovation for every 1.6 posts.

Binaca Chugger:  1 Standing Ovation for every 10.2 posts.

Is this something like how many City Baptist children do you have enrolled compared to how many children you have on your bus route?

...or something like your Sunday School attendance in relation to the size of your town?

<I'm doomed>

giphy.gif

16KJV11 said:
Is this something like how many City Baptist children do you have enrolled compared to how many children you have on your bus route?

Hey!  You are starting to get it!

Do you actually have anything to say, or are you just rambling nonsense.

HINT:  The more posts it requires to get one Standing Ovation, the greater the HACker!  ;D

Tom Brennan said:
...or something like your Sunday School attendance in relation to the size of your town?

<I'm doomed>

4.93 posts per standing ovation ain't to bad!

Binaca Chugger said:
16KJV11 said:

Hey!  You are starting to get it!

Do you actually have anything to say, or are you just rambling nonsense.

HINT:  The more posts it requires to get one Standing Ovation, the greater the HACker!  ;D

Finally, a voice of reason around here!

Baptist City Holdout said:
I'm ashamed to say, but then again maybe people just don't appreciate me sticking to the old paths of posting.

Keep your head up, brother!

Real HACkers don't give a rip about any of that stinkin' voice of reason stuff!

Luke 6:26King James Version (KJV)

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Just sayn!

Binaca Chugger said:
  So, divide your total number of posts by the  number of standing ovations to let everyone know how many posts it takes you to get a standing o.

Posting directions for me.  :)

Teri in NC said:
Binaca Chugger said:
  So, divide your total number of posts by the  number of standing ovations to let everyone know how many posts it takes you to get a standing o.

Posting directions for me.  :)

Teri in NCPosts: 850
Standing Ovation? +45/-0

18.88??

This thread has convicted me.  I openly heap praise on those who have high numbers of quality posts (and rightfully so).  It is very rare that I give the green thumbs up to individual posts.  I am too busy posting to see the posts. 

We all need to renew a vision of giving a thumbs up to posts to which we strongly agree or posts that make us laugh.  I am invigorated!!

RAIDER said:
This thread has convicted me.  I openly heap praise on those who have high numbers of quality posts (and rightfully so).  It is very rare that I give the green thumbs up to individual posts.  I am too busy posting to see the posts. 

We all need to renew a vision of giving a thumbs up to posts to which we strongly agree or posts that make us laugh.  I am invigorated!!

You still do recognize the people who do their jobs and do them well.

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:

You are correct in your praise for me.  I do recognize the heavy hitters.  My error is in missing the factory worker that comes home to a broken down water heater, yet finds time for a couple quality posts.  It's the housewife who has spent the day with four kids under 6 years of age, yet finds time to post.  These are the people who need to get right with the FFF and become heavy hitters, yet I need to applaud their current efforts.  It is only with *this kind of encouragement (or the shear embarrassment of being called a "stinkin deadbeat") that they will lift themselves to new heights!

*Please notice clever reference

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:

You are correct in your praise for me.  I do recognize the heavy hitters.  My error is in missing the factory worker that comes home to a broken down water heater, yet finds time for a couple quality posts.  It's the housewife who has spent the day with four kids under 6 years of age, yet finds time to post.  These are the people who need to get right with the FFF and become heavy hitters, yet I need to applaud their current efforts.  It is only with *this kind of encouragement (or the shear embarrassment of being called a "stinkin deadbeat") that they will lift themselves to new heights!
You missed making reference to the man in the steel mill in Gary who works long hrs on 3rd shift and comes home with soot all over him.

sword said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:

You missed making reference to the man in the steel mill in Gary who works long hrs on 3rd shift and comes home with soot all over him.

...yet finds time to post.  :)

sword said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:

"O how the might have fallen in the midst of the battle!: