Would appreciate your prayers please.

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I have been diagnosed with cancer (2 different kinds) in the last year.  The first one was not too much of a scare, but this time it is a little more concerning.  I haven't had the treatment options discussion yet, so I don't know what stage it's in, but I'll know more in a about that in a couple of weeks. 

I know there are prayer warriors here, and covet your prayers.

Thanks

Praying for you. I passed along your request to Marji and she said she would be praying too.

Will definitely be praying for you brother...can we have a first name so we can make it more personal?

T-Bone said:
Will definitely be praying for you brother...can we have a first name so we can make it more personal?

Absolutely, and thank you for the particular care.

You can lift up Chris Zuefle to our Lord. 

Thank you BCH, voicecrying, and lurkers as well.

Am praying, my friend.

I have been diagnosed with cancer (2 different kinds) in the last year. The first one was not too much of a scare, but this time it is a little more concerning. I haven't had the treatment options discussion yet, so I don't know what stage it's in, but I'll know more in a about that in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
Praying for you and keep us posted!! Many prayers Psalms 121

I have been diagnosed with cancer (2 different kinds) in the last year. The first one was not too much of a scare, but this time it is a little more concerning. I haven't had the treatment options discussion yet, so I don't know what stage it's in, but I'll know more in a about that in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
Will count it a privilege to pray for you in this matter.

Chris
I pray that your oncologist and surgeon will have skill and wisdom in helping you defeat this!
Barry

Sorry to hear this Chris. Praying.
I will ask our church family to pray for you as well.

I found out Friday that at minimum I will have to have surgery to remove the affected area. A CT scan will be performed Wednesday in order to find out if and how much it has spread.

Thanks for all the prayers.?

Just got the results of the CT scan back and my doc said that the cancer has not metastasized. That is GREAT news, but it is still not an absolute guarantee that the cancer hasn't spread. That won't be known with absolute certainty without more tests, but things are looking a little better this morning. I still have to have a resection done, which is serious enough, and haven't met with any oncologist yet for a better determination of "staging", so lots to do lay ahead. Sincere thanks for all the prayers, and keep 'em comin' if you would.

Better news than it could have been, for sure! All the best with your treatment.

My doctor's office was a little slow on the roll to getting my referral to the surgeon and oncologist, so I called today to rattle some cages a little. Next thing you know I have an appointment, imagine that, next Wednesday morning.

Again, thank you all for your prayers.

Just an update. Saw my surgeon yesterday and he scheduled me for another, but different CT scan, as well as the actual surgery date (end of February). Kind of a sobering visit, but trusting Him, amen.

Keep praying please, and thanks.