Would God be OK with this?

HughJass

Elect
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm thinking of starting up a diary food shop in my hometown, and I'm wondering if God would be OK with me calling it "Cheese Jesus". What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

HughJass said:
Hey,

I'm thinking of starting up a diary food shop in my hometown, and I'm wondering if God would be OK with me calling it "Cheese Jesus". What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Idiotic.

You're welcome.

HughJass said:
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

If you specialize in Swiss cheese, perhaps you should call it "Hole-y Ground."

Are you the same HughJ whose Evangelist van was the focus of our lovely forum a decade or so ago?

IFB X-Files said:
HughJass said:
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Idiotic.

You're welcome.

You've told me your opinion but if you look in the post it clearly says that I want to know what God would think. Are there some priests here who  could help me contact him?

HughJass said:
IFB X-Files said:
HughJass said:
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Idiotic.

You're welcome.

You've told me your opinion but if you look in the post it clearly says that I want to know what God would think. Are there some priests here who  could help me contact him?

Don't do it. Man shall not live by dairy alone but every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

praise_yeshua said:
HughJass said:
IFB X-Files said:
HughJass said:
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Idiotic.

You're welcome.

Don't do it. Man shall not live by dairy alone but every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

But what about the milk of the Word?

;D

If this is the Hugh Jass that used to grace the original FFF, then we may be in for a treat.

If this is just another juvenile troll with a coincidental name, I'm already bored.

HughJass said:
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Diary Food Shop? As in writing down what happened today?
Sorry, that's the grammatical and spelling  police part of me coming out.

as long as the business would be used to glorify Him i doubt there would be any problem with it....but just be careful not to have His name attached to anything that condones or participates in any wickedness....so i would be very careful in my business ethics and who i hire to help and their attitudes and beliefs....:)

Bo said:
.but just be careful not to have His name attached to anything that condones or participates in any wickedness....

So enticing vegans to eat dairy products is OK, then.

Ransom said:
Bo said:
.but just be careful not to have His name attached to anything that condones or participates in any wickedness....

go away!  people can eat what they wanna.....

she aint makin them eat anything...

Bo said:
Ransom said:
Bo said:

go away!  people can eat what they wanna.....

she aint makin them eat anything...

Now you're getting it, thinking like a true libertarian!  :p

IFB X-Files said:
Ransom said:
If this is the Hugh Jass that used to grace the original FFF, then we may be in for a treat.

My first thought was how he/she finds britches that fit.

Just saw this. Too funny!