Yesterday was my last day at work

Sherryh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I had worked there 8 months it was a treatment center. They told me the count was down and summer was slow. I loved going into work every day. I was the front desk for the afternoon shift. I've register on indeed. com. I need your prayers and wisdom.

Sherryh said:
I had worked there 8 months it was a treatment center. They told me the count was down and summer was slow. I loved going into work every day. I was the front desk for the afternoon shift. I've register on indeed. com. I need your prayers and wisdom.

When I saw this topic, I thought perhaps you'd retired.

Sorry to hear that leaving wasn't your choice. 

May God open up something better for you!

Praying for you I know this is a difficult time for you.

I'm on facebook and I posted this and several people have given me leads to jobs. I have a interview on Friday at 10:00am for a doctor office. I sent my resume today to a business office. I got a call from a friend who told me to call her at school tomorrow.

I am retired(early) but I will work until I cant...I've been thinking about this and ive faced my worse fears..I'm not sure how I could have done it without the Lord!! Some of my fears were no job, home, car. God has picked us up where we are and has been there through it all!!

Praying God will give you the right job with the right people.

I had several interviews today please pray that one will let me know....Thank you for your prayers!!

God will point you in the right direction.