You should see this picture or video!!

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
On the "old FFF" we had a thread for videos.  Thought it might be nice to have a place on the "new FFF" where we can post pictures or videos that we have enjoyed.  Have at it!

I'll try to find my doberman and I  :)

RAIDER said:
The Good Samaritan[/url]

Stinkin' Hackers!!!

wow.  Not the good kind of wow, but the "oh, my - I can't believe what I just saw - I am stunned left momentarily numb by the awfulness" kind of wow.

They have a whole series of these "Spirit Days" videos.  They are a whole new level of "I guess you had to be there, but even then you wish you weren't."  What in the world is up with those?

What happened to the good ol' days when HACkers focused on Spirit days and not spirit Days!?!  The dining hall served its normal routine of peanut butter and butter sandwiches to encourage fasting, the English classes had preaching, the math classes focused on Spiritual looking numbers and students skipped those meaningless classes to catch up on sleep after devoting EVERY moment of their weekend to the bus ministry!  Students weren't running around with these new-fangled cameras trying to be funny - this video is proof that free time is wasted time! 

I'LL TAKE THE OLD PATHS!  I'LL TAKE THE TRIED AND TRUE METHODS OF BEING SO RUN DOWN YOU CAN'T THINK!  I'LL TAKE.........

Oh forget it.

Binaca Chugger said:

I heard the story as many of you did and listened with rapt attention as many of you did but I no longer believe the story the way jh told it. Do you really believe he laid out on the street and prayed while a crowd gathered around him and he was unaware of it? I've seen and heard to much embellishment of his over the years to continue to believe it went down like that.

But a couple more generations of young skulls full of mush will continue to get mileage out of the story.

BALAAM said:
Binaca Chugger said:

I heard the story as many of you did and listened with rapt attention as many of you did but I no longer believe the story the way jh told it. Do you really believe he laid out on the street and prayed while a crowd gathered around him and he was unaware of it? I've seen and heard to much embellishment of his over the years to continue to believe it went down like that.

But a couple more generations of young skulls full of mush will continue to get mileage out of the story.

I did the same thing before starting the old Hacker Thread.  Of course I had consumed two pints of vintage Binaca before I lay prone on the sidewalk of Michigan Ave.

Here's an old thread bump!