MaranathaPlus

I was at college when the Auckland sisters were there. Good family
Very. David Auckland became my mentor until he died. He preached the Missions Conference in 2001 at the church I pastored. I spent many days in their downstairs apartment at conferences and taking classes at Lansdale (I'm a Calvinist now, so that was a blip). His son Paul is still a friend. Excellent people.

One day, we'll have to have coffee.

When Brother Aukland was there we helped start a church in Horicon, Wisconsin. It was in an old abandoned RCC building. Some of us students had to stop going there because of the Dean of Students' decision to make us all go back to Calvary in Watertown. I don't know if the church is still there or not.

When Brother Aukland was there we helped start a church in Horicon, Wisconsin. It was in an old abandoned RCC building. Some of us students had to stop going there because of the Dean of Students' decision to make us all go back to Calvary in Watertown. I don't know if the church is still there or not.
He was the first pastor of Fellowship Baptist, the other acceptable church in Watertown. Which reminds me. My current pastor went back and pastored another church in Watertown, not approved. The then ruling president called him in and excoriated him for an hour, "How could you dare, being a graduate, pastor that church?" He stayed, left it in a good state and came to our church in 2017.

He was the first pastor of Fellowship Baptist, the other acceptable church in Watertown. Which reminds me. My current pastor went back and pastored another church in Watertown, not approved. The then ruling president called him in and excoriated him for an hour, "How could you dare, being a graduate, pastor that church?" He stayed, left it in a good state and came to our church in 2017.
I was told that the church in Horicon closed or was absorbed by Bible Baptist in Beaver Dam where Dr. Johnson was pastor. I went there and worked in the deaf ministry second semester.