The Mega-Thread for COVID Evangelists

Well it's on Facebook so we've got some real world evidence to back it up.
Oh shoot. Well, can't learn old dog new tricks. For the longest time you couldn't discern the difference in IFR's with CFR's, and now it appears it will be just as laborious to understand the difference between RWE and BP's (Bog's Prejudices) ;)

Last edited:
It IS supported. You only worried about HCQ when I pointed out that your jab was turning out to be no more effective.

But I will in turn commend you for attempting to find better data for your positions than when we first began to interact. (y)
Ya, speaking of better data did you every find any double blind studies on HCQ or are you still depending on "real world" data?

Most of the time I use the term anti-vaxxer I'm talking specifically about the COVID vaccine. However, many who oppose the COVID vaccine have been anti vaxxer across the board.
I don't oppose it. I may on ethical grounds.
On the abortion issue. There isn't actual fetal tissue in the vaccines. Cells have been grown from the fetus of an abortion from 1973. So the cells are not from the original fetus but have been grown from it in a labratory through many generations.

Oh. That's different. :rolleyes:

In the Moderna and Pfizer the cells were used in the research & development phase. The J&J they were also used in production and manufacturing phase.
Baby killed 40 years ago or 40 days ago. Hmmm.

This the true design behind the mask and vax mandates, and the general manner in the pandemic response.

'A teacher wants the unvaccinated to die
The teacher turned her ire towards the unvaccinated on Facebook in a public post.

'“I am ready to say let them die. You make a choice to not get your shot for any reason other than a doctors note, you should not be allowed healthcare. You are like the brats in class that ruin it for everyone,” she wrote, according to a screenshot.'

'“I have no problem with that. If we’re lucky we can cut out 30% of the population that votes the wrong way.”

'Then another friend weighed in on the topic, saying if they were to die, there would be “less people using up all the resources.”

'“Let the hunger games begin,” the teacher responded.'

This the true design behind the mask and vax mandates, and the general manner in the pandemic response.

'A teacher wants the unvaccinated to die
The teacher turned her ire towards the unvaccinated on Facebook in a public post.

'“I am ready to say let them die. You make a choice to not get your shot for any reason other than a doctors note, you should not be allowed healthcare. You are like the brats in class that ruin it for everyone,” she wrote, according to a screenshot.'

'“I have no problem with that. If we’re lucky we can cut out 30% of the population that votes the wrong way.”

'Then another friend weighed in on the topic, saying if they were to die, there would be “less people using up all the resources.”

'“Let the hunger games begin,” the teacher responded.'

So you believe the purpose behind the vaccination is population control and claim:

I don't oppose it. I may on ethical grounds.

I wish I had enough money to pay Trump to say he thinks people should get vaccinated. Would be interesting to see how many people switch sides (Trump followers switching from anti-vax to vax, and Trump haters switching from vax to anti-vax).

I wish I had enough money to pay Trump to say he thinks people should get vaccinated. Would be interesting to see how many people switch sides (Trump followers switching from anti-vax to vax, and Trump haters switching from vax to anti-vax).

Remember he started Warp Speed.

Remember he started Warp Speed.
Yes, I remember. During the campaign, it was the Dems who were against it. When Biden switched and started pushing it, people changed. I think if Trump keeps pushing it and reminds people over and over that it was him who pushed Warp Speed, I still think people will switch sides yet again.

"What percentage of people would need to be vaccinated?"

Substitute the word 'immunized' for 'vaccinated', and you'll understand the picture a little more. The point of vaccination is immunization, and that was the impetus behind the drive to develop a vaccine.

So the question is, what percentage of people need to be immune, not necessarily vaccinated. Infection is a natural mechanism by which immunity is developed. And it's a more effective mechanism and builds a more robust immunity. And it should be the preferred mechanism for those who have little to no risk of harm from infection, and that's the vast majority of the population in respect to covid and its variants. Naturally, it's not the preferred mechanism for those with a high risk of harm, so a vaccine is sought for them.

So the question and answer are really about immunity, but they're deceptively couched soley in terms of vaccination.

Fauci, knowing better, responded that 85 to 90 percent of the population needs to be vaxxed (immune).

So, let's do the math again. Estimates of the total Infection Fatality Rate consistently fall between 0.25 and 0.3%. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7947934/

Again, don't confuse 'infections' and 'cases'. Cases are infections that have been clinically confirmed, meaning that people have sought help or testing and there's a record of it. Infections are just that, the total number of people who've been infected.

The latest US tally is 628,000 covid deaths. https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home

If that number is accurate, that means that 209.3 million people in the US have been infected, and 208.7 million have recovered and have been effectively immunized (using the 0.3% factor). That's 63% of the population.

Add to that the conservative estimate of 30% who have been exposed and do not get infected because their memory T cells developed in response to common cold coronavirses fight covid off. That means 299 million have been exposed and fought it off, and have a better immune response than those who are vaccinated.

That takes us well into Fauci's inflated herd immunity estimates.

Other counters say about 648,000 in the US have died. That raises the total number immune to about 308.6 million and 93% of the population effectively vaxxed.

Why the push for mandates?

So you think we've reached herd immunity but people are just pretending COVID exists. Obviously something in your calculation is not working the way you expect it to.

I wonder if the Taliban, like the Twisted, doesn't believe in COVID?
And, I wonder if there' is a 1611 version of the Koran?

You can't lump me in with those who tout HCQ as a "miracle." Many physicians report a lot of success with it and Real World Data (RWE in scientific literature in case you're interested), support them. **RWE** It's a thing. Learn about it. (y) I am against the censorship of the independent doctors that have spoken out about it.

You also can't call me an anti-vaxxer. I've received many an ethical jab . Ethics isn't even part of my decision not to get the mRNA shot. I've already had my bout with covid. I've acquired natural immunity, and the jury is still out on it, despite the FDA rubber stamp. The thing for me is, that this type of vaccination in other SARS research has resulted in increased susceptibility to variants in animal trials.

However, ethics will play a part if these become mandated. Even the J&J shot, which is a true vaccine. But fetal tissue from aborted babies was used in the development of all the covid jabs. To me there is no difference between benefitting from the holocaust of murdered children and receiving a heart from a victim of human experimentation, or even killed and robbed of his heart for me. So I have thinking to do on those aspects.

I don't think it's the "mark of the beast." The Mark in my thinking is symbolic of either yielding one's work or mind to anti-christ. I don't think it's literal, though the marking of slaves and prisoners has been a common practice of oppressors from time immemorial. But the most casual, informed observer has to be able to see something less than on the up and up in the handling of this pandemic, the censorship, and the totalitarian call for vax mandates.

There's no question money is at the root. Even if the Beast of Revelation proves to be an historical one-world ruler (a view I do not espouse), the love for money is still at the root of all evil.

Anyway, your painting of everyone that doesn't rally to the vax sites as anti-vaxxers is just a gross deprecation stemming from something other than the pursuit of truth.
Maybe I missed it but would you tell us more about your bout with Covid?

So you think we've reached herd immunity but people are just pretending COVID exists. Obviously something in your calculation is not working the way you expect it to.
You have a fallacious notion about what herd immunity is and it's purpose. It's not eradication

It simply means the infection rate has stabilized, meaning one infected person can infect only one other, and not 2 or more others. In other words, it's under control like the flu, which still kills tens of thousands a year.

Covid will be endemic. It cannot be eradicated.

300,000,000 immune. If that number seems too large it would be because the number of deaths has been inflated.

Ya, the chart below does not look like the picture of stabilization.

"300,000,000 immune" - Good guess there.

1629933406872.png

Maybe I missed it but would you tell us more about your bout with Covid?
It was Christmas. Had fatigue, and a mild fever. Lost taste and smell, which have come back somewhat, but not fully, and never will I'm told.

My friend, who works for a school district, was fully vaxxed. Had a mild reaction to the vaxx, and came down with covid anyway. I'd been around him and several others who were symptomatic, and did not come down with any symptoms. My ex came down with covid later and had more severe symptoms, but like a bad flu. I did her shopping for her, so I was over at her place several times while she was coughing and otherwise spewing aerosols.

No infection.

Last edited:
Man, those Johns Hopkins epidemiologists don't know what they're missing by not submitting their information to you for review.

You should be on the payroll.
And you should be on the payroll of Lew Rockwell's blog.

Apparently the licensed dose doesn't come out for many more months or years, and the current jab simply had an EUA extension indemnifying Pfizer for any adverse reactions.