Crazy, isn't it? Now they just let all sorts of conspiracy theorists, anti-vaxxers, and racists post here. Shocking.

Admittedly, I don’t know how long it’s been since I frequented the FFF? My guess is somewhere between 13 - 15 years. However, I recall a vibrant little online community with a number of active users posting frequently. Nowadays, it seems there are only a few users — even Ransom seems to have a slower gait in his senior years. 🥸
Where did everyone go? Why did the forum change website domain names? I see some names I recognize like Dr. Bob from Wyoming, but he hasn’t been on here in a couple years? (Hopefully he’s in good health.) Maybe if this website was available in the form of an app it would help.
Dr. Bob Griffin is no longer in Wyoming, and I don't believe he frequents here any longer. He moved back to Wisconsin this year for his retirement! He is in fairly decent condition, but does have some problems with a foot that won't seem to heal!

Some of our faithful FFFers may have departed in a huff, because they didn't receive the German driver's licenses they were promised by the last crackpot who breezed through here.

"JAWOHL!"

Scott...I thought Vinney had gone away! LOL

This sound more like you
Who is this “Vinney” you keep speaking of? Seems like you must really miss him. Tell us all more about him tomorrow when you’re celebrating View attachment 2381
This sounds more like you...I don't go that way! Maybe you and Vinney would be compatible...that is, of course, unless you're him and letting one of your other personalities out this year! LOL

??? That was weird. Don't know how AverageJoe had that attributed to him, so I edited it,

Last edited:
Though I agree with what is said there...I didnn't post this...Don't know who did.

Though I agree with what is said there...I didnn't post this...Don't know who did.

Bizarre for sure. Here is what I originally posted...

The FFF had a good run in the early wild and wooly days of the www , but with the proliferation of multitudes of social media sites it simply could not maintain steam against the avalanche of available competing venues. It was unique in its' fundamentalist fishbowl niche, but that world has shrunk, as has much of evangelicalism

Last edited:
Bizarre for sure. Here is what I originally posted...

The FFF had a good run in the early wild and wooly days of the www , but with the proliferation of multitudes of social media sites it simply could not maintain steam against the avalanche of available competing venues. It was unique in its' fundamentalist fishbowl niche, but that world has shrunk, as has much of evangelicalism
I think that someone has crossed up our posts....I do know that someone has tried to impersonate me on a couple of other forums...I won't say who I think it is...but, I do have a couple of people in mind.

I think that someone has crossed up our posts....I do know that someone has tried to impersonate me on a couple of other forums...I won't say who I think it is...but, I do have a couple of people in mind.
It may have been something I inadvertently did, but when I tried to edit the post and change it to reflect what I had said and to show that I was the author it continually put you in as the author of those words, so I just completely edited the original message and changed it to what you see now. Weird.

It may have been something I inadvertently did, but when I tried to edit the post and change it to reflect what I had said and to show that I was the author it continually put you in as the author of those words, so I just completely edited the original message and changed it to what you see now. Weird.
Sounds reasonable! :)

Sounds reasonable! :)
I am getting multiple other clunky things happen on here too. It gives me an "oops" message regularly when trying to post to people, and is very slow to respond. I might re-boot my pc just to see if it is on my end.

I am getting multiple other clunky things happen on here too. It gives me an "oops" message regularly when trying to post to people, and is very slow to respond. I might re-boot my pc just to see if it is on my end.
I just got three of those "oops" messages trying to get back to this post! UGH!

I keep getting an "unable to find server message" and have to refresh a few times in order to proceed.

I keep getting an "unable to find server message" and have to refresh a few times in order to proceed.
Ok, thanks for the feedback, based on that and AverageJoe's similar problems it sounds like the issue is on the FFF side of things.

Ok, thanks for the feedback, based on that and AverageJoe's similar problems it sounds like the issue is on the FFF side of things.
I believe it is! Maybe their servers are weighed down because of all of these pop up ads I keep getting, even with ad blocking software! UGH!

If it's a database error, it's not on your end. I've gotten one or two of those today as well. Might be a performance issue on the server side.