I believe it is! Maybe their servers are weighed down because of all of these pop up ads I keep getting, even with ad blocking software! UGH!
If you are still getting popup ads with ad-blocking software, you probably need to run something like MalwareBytes to clean the malware from your system.

If you are still getting popup ads with ad-blocking software, you probably need to run something like MalwareBytes to clean the malware from your system.
I've got Norton and another remover. My system is up to date in security. I've had plenty of experience in this area. I wouldn't have malwarebytes as my other program is more than sufficient. It's stating that the FFF server is the problem.

J
I've got Norton and another remover. My system is up to date in security. I've had plenty of experience in this area. I wouldn't have malwarebytes as my other program is more than sufficient. It's stating that the FFF server is the problem.
Just be Brave.

I am also not seeing any additional pop up ads. I do run AdBlock on Chrome if that matters.
The FFF server is the source of the error messages, but wouldn't be the source of lots of popups that others aren't seeing.