A Drag Queen Tops the iTunes Christian Charts

I've personally met (and become church friends with) a few different Queens and from my personal experience from the ones I know, they are the kindest, most generous and gracious folks I could ever meet and know.
Yep. Goats can feed on practically anything.

I mean that those described as "kindest" and "most gracious," are often those with no convictions.

And as we've seen by they way you and others have treated him in his short visit here, just because one has "convictions" doesn't mean they will be kind or gracious. In other words. there's isn't much to the holy spirit indwelt thing.

knowwhatimeanvern

And as we've seen by they way you and others have treated him in his short visit here, just because one has "convictions" doesn't mean they will be kind or gracious. In other words. there's isn't much to the holy spirit indwelt thing.

knowwhatimeanvern
I don’t think anyone was overtly rude or offensive. When one plays the role of provocateur, you can’t expect everyone to just embrace it. If I go out of my way to join a PETA forum and then proceed to tell everyone how I’m on a diehard carnivore diet and love to spend my weekends hunting and fishing, what kind of reception do you think I’d receive? (I guarantee you it’d be MUCH LESS hospitable than the one Smellin’ has received.)

I disagree.

Perhaps he's been away for a time because he was trying not to provoke y'all. I'll take the blame and say that it was me that invited him to come back. I told him the forum needed his viewpoint. I thought it would bring great conversation but I didn't expect him to be treated like that.

I thought your comment about him taking his "dolly" home was very unkind.

Also, his first post mentioned that he was here to see some of his "friends" that he had from the past. He can't help it that his beliefs have changed. If you feel that he's wrong, fine. I, myself, disagree with him on some things such as abortion but he and I have treated each other with respect. Tell him your views and how you feel he's wrong, but with kindness. Your comment along with the vomit comment and the smelling something else comment and calling him a fool, was uncalled for.

Can't you take opinions that are different than yours without acting like a gang of boys on the schoolyard, each one kicking the boy down on the ground - until you finallly point out that he went home with his doll.

I can assure you that I disagree with almost everything you believe but I haven't called you a name, Dr HuknDuck. In fact, I've tried to treat you with respect, calling you dr.

By the way, aren't you supposed to have something inside of you that the PETA folks don't have - something that might make you want to behave in a different manner.

It's all talk, isn't it.

I told him the forum needed his viewpoint.
I agree.
I thought your comment about him taking his "dolly" home was very unkind.
Perhaps *slightly* off color, but “very unkind,” I disagree. If he’s offended, I’ll apologize, but you’re not him.
He can't help it that his beliefs have changed.
We can all guard against our feelings. That’s like me having an affair and saying “I can’t help I developed feelings for her.”
Can't you take opinions that are different than yours without acting like a gang of boys on the schoolyard, each one kicking the boy down on the ground - until you finallly point out that he went home with his doll.
You’re being a little dramatic. No one said anything that couldn’t be considered G-rated.
By the way, aren't you supposed to have something inside of you that the PETA folks don't have - something that might make you want to behave in a different manner.
What would that be, smoked pork? It seems as though you believe vegetarians aren’t Christian. My mother’s been vegetarian for years, she’s a Christian.
It's all talk, isn't it.
What you just said is ten times more harsh than anything said by anyone on here towards Smellin. A couple of our comments were juvenile in nature, yours is implying religious hypocrisy, so don’t “preach” anymore if you’re not going to “walk the talk” yourself.

Gringo gives a reminder that we should choose our words wisely, but I agree that Smellin knows the nature of this place and came in advocating topical material he knew would elicit serious blowback. IMNSHO nothing that has been said has been too far outside of what he would have expected. Hope he sticks around and continues to supply his (wrong 😁) perspective. The puke emojis were directed at the “Queen” advocacy article.

Gringo gives a reminder that we should choose our words wisely, but I agree that Smellin knows the nature of this place and came in advocating topical material he knew would elicit serious blowback. IMNSHO nothing that has been said has been too far outside of what he would have expected. Hope he sticks around and continues to supply his (wrong 😁) perspective. The puke emojis were directed at the “Queen” advocacy article.
Smellin’s talking points sound almost identical to the rubbish I used to spew—the difference being I was doing so as a college kid/very young adult. It sounds like this guy might be in the neighborhood of 50 years old. He’s old enough to know better, and he was raised to know better. As for the fringe group he so proudly boasts that he chums around with, I’d be willing to bet the bank that if he had a change of heart and began sharing the Gospel with them, they’d drop him like a hot potato and cancel him with prejudice.

knowwhatimeanvern
Hmmm. He came in belching blasphemy. What would be the response of the Holy Spirit?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I agree.

Perhaps *slightly* off color, but “very unkind,” I disagree. If he’s offended, I’ll apologize, but you’re not him.

We can all guard against our feelings. That’s like me having an affair and saying “I can’t help I developed feelings for her.”

You’re being a little dramatic. No one said anything that couldn’t be considered G-rated.

What would that be, smoked pork? It seems as though you believe vegetarians aren’t Christian. My mother’s been vegetarian for years, she’s a Christian.

What you just said is ten times more harsh than anything said by anyone on here towards Smellin. A couple of our comments were juvenile in nature, yours is implying religious hypocrisy, so don’t “preach” anymore if you’re not going to “walk the talk” yourself.

LOL, I see I pissed you off when I pointed out your unkind and unchristian behavior. I didn't say anything about X rated behavior or pork or his feelings. Feelings and beliefs are two different things.

My "It's all talk, isn't it" is a belief that I have. How you feel that that is the same as calling a particular person an unkind name is beyond me. But I better be careful what I say because I have some other beliefs then, that you would feel is 100 times worse.

Smelllin is my friend of almost 20 years. I don't mean to infer that we are great friends, because we aren't. But we've eaten together and I've stayed in touch with him all of these years so it did bother me, the reception that he got. If it didn't bother him, then, wonderful. I'll leave it there. I imagine I just need to develop a thicker skin around places like this.

LOL, I see I pissed you off when I pointed out your unkind and unchristian behavior.
Not at all…I went about my day as usual and didn’t give a second thought until just now after reading your post. I was just pointing out hypocrisy.
How you feel that that is the same as calling a particular person an unkind name is beyond me.
I challenge you to point out just one “name” I’ve called him. Saying “take his dolly and go home” isn’t a name, it’s a very common expression in the region I grew up.
Smelllin is my friend of almost 20 years. I don't mean to infer that we are great friends, because we aren't.
OK, so stop acting like he’s your spouse and let him speak for himself. Tell him to bring his dolly back and play. 😆

I have no problem telling Smellin that he is a sick twisted, perverted, wicked, reprobate to his face. I know him. I know who his parents are. I know who his teachers were. I knew who is teachers were in evangelicalism as well. I don't want to hear from him or his ilk. His type are twice the children of Satan and I have absolutely no use for him nor his words. He is a blasphemer I have formally marked him here in obedience to scripture Romans 16:17-18 and in loyalty I owe my God and Jesus Christ my Savior. IMO all believers should mark him and avoid. He even has the audacity to constantly harass on Facebook his Jr High teacher that became a pastor with constant heretical claims and false claims against scripture when that pastor tries to spread the gospel. Its sick. (That pastor has the patience of Job. ) AND I will stand before the Judgement seat of Christ and Will give an account for these very words.

It amazes me what some so called christians will put up with anything. Isn't there any loyalty left to the Saviour? He espouses everything antichrist and those who would lead people, Jesus loves dearly, to hell. Quit entertaining this evil. Plain enough for you.

Last edited:
I have no problem telling Smellin that he is a sick twisted, perverted, wicked, reprobate to his face. I know him. I know who his parents are. I know who his teachers were. I knew who is teachers were in evangelicalism as well. I don't want to hear from him or his ilk. His type are twice the children of Satan and I have absolutely no use for him nor his words. He is a blasphemer I have formally marked him here in obedience to scripture Romans 16:17-18 and in loyalty I owe my God and Jesus Christ my Savior. IMO all believers should mark him and avoid. He even has the audacity to constantly harass on Facebook his Jr High teacher that became a pastor with constant heretical claims and false claims against scripture when that pastor tries to spread the gospel. Its sick. (That pastor has the patience of Job. ) AND I will stand before the Judgement seat of Christ and Will give an account for these very words.

It amazes me what some so called christians will put up with anything. Isn't there any loyalty left to the Saviour? He espouses everything antichrist and those who would lead people, Jesus loves dearly, to hell. Quit entertaining this evil. Plain enough for you.
I’m glad there’s still at least one or two Christians around here who are willing to take a stand to some of the nonsense being peddled by Smellin and Gringo (who admittedly recruited Smellin to come back and “share his viewpoints”).

I am hereby assuming the helm at the FFF pastorate, therefore this evening we will be excluding Smellin’ and Gringo from partaking of the elements at The Table.

I am hereby assuming the helm at the FFF pastorate, therefore this evening we will be excluding Smellin’ and Gringo from partaking of the elements at The Table.
I fully support their “partaking of the elements” here on the FFF, but that doesn’t mean people like Tides have to swallow the propaganda in silence.

I fully support their “partaking of the elements” here on the FFF, but that doesn’t mean people like Tides have to swallow the propaganda in silence.
Who here do you think is trying to silence Tides? Who here on the FFF would allow Smellin’ to come into their church and teach such rubbish, or even to try to promote amongst the laity? Can you name any single thing that somebody on the FFF, besides Gringo, would agree with Smellin’ theologically? Smellin is an apostate, and everybody on here knows it, and they know he’s not ashamed of it. The question is, is this a church? Is someone fellowshipping with Smellin? What purpose does Tides serve with his rant? Who is he persuading to any position that they don’t already hold?

I knew who is teachers were in evangelicalism as well.... His type are twice the children of Satan and I have absolutely no use for him nor his words.

If Smellin is twice the son of Satan, that would make HAC once the son of Satan, wouldn't it?

I have formally marked him here in obedience to scripture Romans 16:17-18

Oh, formally. That sounds serious!

It amazes me what some so called christians will put up with anything. Isn't there any loyalty left to the Saviour?

Who has agreed with him? We Christians put up with all sorts of garbage out there in the world that's far worse than anything Smellin can express in words on this forum. Tolerance (in its proper definition) isn't antithetical to "loyalty left to the Savriour."

Quit entertaining this evil. Plain enough for you.

Don't tell us what to do. Is that plain enough for you?

If Smellin is twice the son of Satan, that would make HAC once the son of Satan, wouldn't it?

Oh, formally. That sounds serious!

Who has agreed with him? We Christians put up with all sorts of garbage out there in the world that's far worse than anything Smellin can express in words on this forum. Tolerance (in its proper definition) isn't antithetical to "loyalty left to the Savriour."

Don't tell us what to do. Is that plain enough for you?

Then obey scripture.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.