A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

Otherwise you'll make yourself look almost as dumb as Ransom here. He actually doesn't believe in Physics or Mathematics and his argument concludes any object in 3D space can travel faster than light through 4D time
I said none of these things, of course.

I don't know where UGC gets his view of reality. I suspect it rhymes with "sphincter."

I said none of these things, of course.

I don't know where UGC gets his view of reality. I suspect it rhymes with "sphincter."
I disagree. I think it's a combination of 2001 a Space Odyssey, Dr. Who, and a bit of ol' uncle Rucky's Book of Fables.

I disagree. I think it's a combination of 2001 a Space Odyssey, Dr. Who, and a bit of ol' uncle Rucky's Book of Fables.
Mostly the last, I think. The writers of the first two clearly actually knew something about science.

Mostly the last, I think. The writers of the first two clearly actually knew something about science.
It's funny to see the Rucky crowd race to find the latest and the greatest things that only they have been able to find in the Bible. Rucky bragged about all the things that he found in the Bible that no one else ever did. If he was really a man of the Bible that should have been the first clue he was in dangerous territory.

I'm glad you finally understand, now tell your buddy Ransom that God is not bound within time and the 3rd heaven is not inside the first 4 dimensions.
And, of course, I said none of these things.