About the Updated Gdansk Polish Bible

I was so hoping that Mitex would provide a better translation of my cobbled together very rough translation of his Polish Translators to the Reader.

I would like to know what it says, without my spin on it.

So, Mitex how about providing a proper translation as you are the professional translator with a published NT Polish Bible with your name on it.

I am a huge proponent of multiple valid translations, using various methods that are revealed to the reader.

Principles of translation/updating summarized:

Our work when concluded should preserve the underlying text of the Gdańsk Bible. We must preserve the sense of the text where exact literalness is not possible. It’s form (translation) should be in the best possible Polish meeting the highest standards. It should be made so that the common man can read it easily – not in gutter language, nor in scholastic language – but in a language that the average Pole can understand effortlessly. Not too easy for the scholar and not too hard for the farmer. It should be clear, recognizable and read without difficulty. It should be good Polish in the form that Poles would speak using common familiar expressions while retaining the underlying text. We should not get bogged down over choices of words when several different words fit commodiously. Not every word change will carry over all the nuances of the old word, but the word choices should have the same principle meaning of the original word. Changes in tense, word order, use of plurals/singulars, punctuation changes, italics, synonyms,  adding and deleting of words were all used by genuine translations and updates throughout history. Of course we should not carelessly make any of these types of changes just for change sake. At the same time we should not allow the fear of these types of changes prevent us for presenting the word of God in the best possible Polish. Doing the best we can with the abilities that God gave us at this time in history we take to heart the words of the AV translators:
http://www.preachinginpoland.com/BibleProjectMain.htm

Goal: 

1.      Our primary goal is to update the archaic grammar and vocabulary of the Gdańsk Polish Bible of 1632 to modern Polish grammar and vocabulary.

2.      Our secondary goal is to standardize the verse numbering with other Bibles based on the Received Text (AV English Bible, Reina Valera Spanish Bible, German, Russian, etc.) with rare standardization of word choices where that standardization does not change the underlying meaning of the text of the Gdańsk Bible - Ex. Luke 2:33 father  à Joseph (These rare occurrences will have the original Gdańsk Bible word in the margin).

http://www.preachinginpoland.com/BibleProject.htm

Mitex said:
It’s form (translation) should be in the best possible Polish meeting the highest standards.

I certainly hope that "the best possible Polish" is a bit better than your best possible English.