Alvin Martinez Has Two Wives?????

It seems like the lady going for the reversal of the annulment is likely going to hurt herself more than him. I can't imagine U.S. will recognize her as a valid wife if he had a valid annulment at the time of the marriage to the current wife. So the outcome will be that his ex will be unable to get married in PI since she is in a valid marriage according to PI law, while Alvin continues on as normal. Or if he really wants it to be over he just needs to fly over there meet with the judge (pay more than his ex did) and have it decided in his favor.

Dr. Petey is down there in his everlasting flames rolling over repeatedly. "One at a time, Alvin!" he's shrieking in eternal torment.

I'm hoping to hear more from Alvin - like, for instance, which KJV is the perfect Bible in English (the 1611 edition, or the 1769, or something else) since he says God would not give a perfect Bible to one generation and an imperfect Bible to another generation. Also, which is the perfect Bible for speakers of Tagalog, Cebuano, etc., since according to him, it's not possible to build a church or do soulwinning (presumably in any language) without an absolutely perfect translation of the Bible.

I'm hoping to hear more from Alvin - like, for instance, which KJV is the perfect Bible in English (the 1611 edition, or the 1769, or something else) since he says God would not give a perfect Bible to one generation and an imperfect Bible to another generation. Also, which is the perfect Bible for speakers of Tagalog, Cebuano, etc., since according to him, it's not possible to build a church or do soulwinning (presumably in any language) without an absolutely perfect translation of the Bible.
My wife says God would have not left the Kalinga speakers without a true witness in their native tongue-the Kalinga version must be the only authorized version for the world to use.

Looks like Alvin wants branch off and do other things besides be an IFB singer and sell records. He also preaches and wants to be a scholar it looks like.

Alvin definitely worships the ground Jack Trieber walks on. Alvin wants to be an evangelist as well as IFB singer. So does this make him "world famous" like the Garraway fellow?