Alvin Martinez Has Two Wives?????

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
You didn't actually read the document?

The order of annulment was REVERSED. He still be married to that woman! Shades of Kent Hovind!
I did a few weeks ago. I forgot about that little detail. So they anulled the annulment. That could get confusing.

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
So will this affect Alvin's record sales?? I digress.

So was he Catholic in the Philippines before Trieber converted him? Mormon?
Philippines are a majority Catholic. They don't have divorce but they do have the Annulment loophole.

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
From reading the article, Martinez apparently had a wife (and maybe children)
Someone explain to this moron what "consummate" means. You'll probably have to do it in a private message as you'll probably need to be explicit so he'll understand.

No one (according to this document) is denying that the "marriage" wasn't consummated.

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
I've emailed NVBC and asked their opinion on this.

TheAlvinChimpmunk

Registered
Reaction score
Someone explain to this moron what "consummate" means. You'll probably have to do it in a private message as you'll probably need to be explicit so he'll understand.

No one (according to this document) is denying that the "marriage" wasn't consummated.

Again proving you're a complete stupid idiotic fool who deserves to die of cancer.

treasure_unseen

Registered
Reaction score
Well, for me it doesn't matter either way. My wife already told me how many pieces of me they would find if I tried leaving. But if you think God is telling you to get yourself a harem go for it-I'm sure with your abilities you can find some Scripture to support it.
She will change her mind if you do.

You're such a dishonest hack. Nothing I said indicated I was looking for a harem. Say what you want to say. I'm done with you.