Another Christian college closing

RevBob said:
...you can clearly see the outlines of their bosoms, which may stir sinful lust in young and unmarried Christian men.

"Outlines of their bosoms????" The fact that these pictures disturb you means that you have just admitted, albeit ignorantly, that you have a real problem with lust.  There is no "may stir sinful lust." Nevermind the "young" and "unmarried," how about that "husband with five children" category who just admitted to lusting. A burkah could not stop your gawking!

You are either a BRILLIANT TROLL posing as a fundamentalist, or you have some serious problems! Either way, you make even the most conservative fundy uneasy with the stereotype you cast!

FSSL said:
RevBob said:
...you can clearly see the outlines of their bosoms, which may stir sinful lust in young and unmarried Christian men.
Jenn
"Outlines of their bosoms????" The fact that these pictures disturb you means that you have just admitted, albeit ignorantly, that you have a real problem with lust.  There is no "may stir sinful lust." Nevermind the "young" and "unmarried," how about that "husband with five children" category who just admitted to lusting. A burkah could not stop your gawking!

You are either a BRILLIANT TROLL posing as a fundamentalist, or you have some serious problems! Either way, you make even the most conservative fundy uneasy with the stereotype you cast!
There is one other likely possibility...he is a perverted idiot!

FSSL said:
You are either a BRILLIANT TROLL posing as a fundamentalist

Nah, He's hardly brilliant. More like "obvious," like DeaconDixon on the fleabag forum. Maybe he's yet another one of the drooling Landover Baptist fanboys.

A picture of RevBob spotting a scantily clad woman.

Hojatoleslam-Kazem-Sedighi.jpg

When I was at BJU in 1971 we the male students could not watch the female students play any games or their PE classes. Reason was the same we would lust after them. What a maroon the administration was.

Gah, I need eye bleach. I saw ... clavicles!  :eek:

RevBob said:
I'm not gawking at anything, although they clearly exposing their nakedness--you can clearly see the outlines of their bosoms, which may stir sinful lust in young and unmarried Christian men.  We do much street preaching with our church, nothing remarkable about any of this sinfulness.  Except for them, and you, claiming to be fundamental Christians.

There is nothing naked being exposed. What is being exposed is that you noticed something that that prudent, normal person would not even see. It is very telling.

groupie said:
RevBob said:
I'm not gawking at anything, although they clearly exposing their nakedness--you can clearly see the outlines of their bosoms, which may stir sinful lust in young and unmarried Christian men.  We do much street preaching with our church, nothing remarkable about any of this sinfulness.  Except for them, and you, claiming to be fundamental Christians.

There is nothing naked being exposed. What is being exposed is that you noticed something that that prudent, normal person would not even see. It is very telling.

The problem is not so much "seeing", but what one lets one's mind "dwell" upon.  Yes, nakedness is wrong, per the Scripture, and "modesty" is right, but regardless of what a woman wears, any man could let his mind dwell upon her improperly.

Nakedness is not wrong "per the Scriptures".

Walt said:
groupie said:
RevBob said:

The problem is not so much "seeing", but what one lets one's mind "dwell" upon.  Yes, nakedness is wrong, per the Scripture, and "modesty" is right, but regardless of what a woman wears, any man could let his mind dwell upon her improperly.

Then using the photo in question as a guide post, it is clear that RevBob has a problem with the things he chooses to "dwell upon".

And while nakedness can be wrong, there is no nakedness in the photo in question. If he is "seeing" anything naked in there, then RevBob is a sick twisted man.

subllibrm said:
Walt said:
groupie said:
RevBob said:

Then using the photo in question as a guide post, it is clear that RevBob has a problem with the things he chooses to "dwell upon".

And while nakedness can be wrong, there is no nakedness in the photo in question. If he is "seeing" anything naked in there, then RevBob is a sick twisted man.

Funny how logic works.

subllibrm said:

There is nothing sick or twisted in noticing the obvious.  And you'll see nothing of the sort amongst true Christian women because they dress modestly, covering their nakedness.  But there are many other problems with that photograph.  We see many unmarried people mixing without proper chaperones to supervise their interactions.  Then there is, of course, the question of the mixed audience--what could they be possibly teaching that would be of use to both men and  women?  Most likely, nothing. 

Instead of making up nonsense about me, spend some time reading the Christian Bible.  I suggest this week to focus on Titus 1 and Timothy 2.

RevBob said:
subllibrm said:

There is nothing sick or twisted in noticing the obvious.  And you'll see nothing of the sort amongst true Christian women because they dress modestly, covering their nakedness.  But there are many other problems with that photograph.  We see many unmarried people mixing without proper chaperones to supervise their interactions.  Then there is, of course, the question of the mixed audience--what could they be possibly teaching that would be of use to both men and  women?  Most likely, nothing. 

Instead of making up nonsense about me, spend some time reading the Christian Bible.  I suggest this week to focus on Titus 1 and Timothy 2.

Do you  have a brother named Deacon Dixon?

4everfsu said:
History?

Math?

The Bible?

Add Science, economics

English is obviously required to read and understand the Christian Bible, and the Bible can be learned at the church, from her husband, and independently.  What would a Christian woman need history, math, science, or economics for?  Any Christian man should be perfectly capable of providing for his family and taking care of Christian women under his care.