Are you looking for a pastor job?

BALAAM said:
Inhisdebt said:
Only 6 people - doubt their combined incomes would equal the starting salary requirements for the average IFBXX. Is there a golf course nearby? Can their house host the preachers fellowship? Is there a garage big enough to double as the family life center?

Yes, and do they own land for the college he will start?

Now that right there is funny!

Here are my favorite exerts from their rant...

We believe that the Holy Spirit DOES NOT Convict you of sins! It is NO WHERE in the bible unless you are reading an NIV.

We believe in Door to Door Soul winning as the only biblical method to reach the lost. Tracts, Street Preaching, and Life Style Evangelism are all unscriptural and will never work.

Once again Do not contact us if you are not interested in the position. If you

Frag said:

We believe that the Holy Spirit DOES NOT Convict you of sins! It is NO WHERE in the bible unless you are reading an NIV.

We believe in Door to Door Soul winning as the only biblical method to reach the lost. Tracts, Street Preaching, and Life Style Evangelism are all unscriptural and will never work.

T-Bone said:
Frag said:

Frag said:
T-Bone said:
Frag said:

You know you're dealing with nuts when the list of non-qualifications is as rigorous as a list of actual qualifications.

Anyone who had to play that dumb, they couldn't afford.

I think they're looking for Steven Anderson.

Winston said:

My  question is, what is Sand Script?

sand-people-tuskenraider.jpg

"Urrrrggggg uuuurrrrggggg uuurrrrgggggg."

Honey Badger said:
I think they're looking for Steven Anderson.

Well if that is the case they ought to just go on Youtube and they can listen to as much stupidity from Spamderson as they want...and that way they don't even have to pay him or smell his breath or BO!

What they believe is similar to what Steven Anderson believes right down to their rejection of Pre-tribulational rapture. They also reject Bible Colleges which is something Anderson also doesn't like. 

When I read about a 6-person home church with ridiculously high theological standards, admittedly the first thing I thought of was, "Oh, it's a bunch of the Young Baptists."

Honey Badger said:

Who looks for a pastor for 6 people meeting in a living room?

6 people meeting in a living room do, of course!