BATTLE STATIONS!!

fishinnut said:
IFB X-Files said:
Hyles%20Bus%20Packers_zps8gcecwpr.jpg
I think that he would have run buses in Dallas before running them in Green Bay.

Actually, the bus is coming to run him over...

you come up with the best....LOL!

the-jetpack-free-individual-flight-25137_3.jpg

PROPHET practices a grand entrance for the 2016 First Baptist Church Youth Conference.

174-Main_mess_hall_included_a_Cath.jpg

Young Jack Hyles poses outside of the mess hall/chapel where he learned to bake communion bread.

images

Jack Patterson gets frisked before entering chapel.

30560e2e47ad770c071a02510ef6c4d8.jpg

She's my bus kid..........Nein, she's mine!

images

Sherwood knew he shouldn't have eaten the marinated vegetables at El Farol's restaurant in Chicago...

kgNxzmJ.jpg

Did that rotten Jim Vineyard karate chop you?
I'll tell PREABLE about this so he can post just how rotten he really is on the old FFF.

A-Photo-Taken-on-26-January-1945-during-World-War-II-Soldiers-from-American-4th-Armored-Division-Push-a-Trapped-Car-Carrying-2-Severely-Wounded-German-Soldier-621x480.jpg

Casteel's bus captain's would do anything for him.

really_weird_wwi_weapons_640_20.jpg

Rodney teaches personal soulwinning attire for use in Gary Indiana.

1ba4d17f5ae84bd2b71246040527e045.jpg

Demerit Counselor Ray Highfill invents a new device for catching disloyal student conversations...

99a69fa664164b52043b9a3a2e6637c1.jpg

How close are Teri and CF?

16KJV11 said:
kgNxzmJ.jpg

I'll tell PREABLE about this so he can post just how rotten he really is on the old FFF.

One of the problems for victims of abuse is that people don't believe them. Mocking them, on the other hand, is unusual. If this is typical behavior in a KJO church, it would help explain why their abusers are able to get away with it for so long.

Vince Massi said:
16KJV11 said:
kgNxzmJ.jpg

One of the problems for victims of abuse is that people don't believe them. Mocking them, on the other hand, is unusual. If this is typical behavior in a KJO church, it would help explain why their abusers are able to get away with it for so long.

I don't go to a KJO church.

Buddy, it's one thing to mention your perceived abuse, or someone treating you badly.  If you are going to air your weakness consistently here expect what you get.

I wouldn't call you a mamby pamby woos (spelling), but you bring alot of it on yourself, in my opinion. Everyone has bad things happen to them in life. You seem to constantly dwell on it and cannot move forward?

Enjoy life and learn from all of your past experiences. I don't care if you ignore this, but I have to say that I feel much better now that I gave you my opinion.

MAN UP OLD MAN! You are embarrassing yourself!

"To a genuine Bible believer, the Holy Scriptures and the King James Bible are one and the same." - William Grady, Given By Inspiration, page 258

Can somebody give me the book, chapter, and verse on that quote?

Oh, wait--the authority for that quote is the word of man.