BATTLE STATIONS!!

I needed that good laugh.......one thing I never did was march ...I can hardly walk in flat shoes LOL!  Those heels could do some damage ...........God bless you my friend!!

IFB X-Files said:
StreetPreachersHell_zps357027f5.jpg
off the charts hilarious!

Lol I only wish my hair had been that straight... and the look on her face tells such a sad era... my clothes haven't changed much lol... these pics always crack me up....

IFB X-Files said:

I do make some delicious homemade cinnamon rolls. 

Look at that demure smile on "my" face. 

Torrent v.3 said:
patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:

You wicked rebellious woman.  Look at that BOBBED HAIR!!!!

Mama told me from an early age that my hair was too fine to wear long.  So she had her friend cut into a Pixie style. 

Mama's friend was Linda, not BOB.   

patriotic said:
Torrent v.3 said:
patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:

Mama told me from an early age that my hair was too fine to wear long.  So she had her friend cut into a Pixie style. 

Oh no, a bossy wife.  Next you're gonna say you are a preacher.

Torrent v.3 said:
patriotic said:
Torrent v.3 said:
patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:

Well, I did learn in Greek class that the word for preach also means proclaim, so yes, I can be a proclaimer/preacher. 

Besides, I'm a mother.  All mothers have to preach from time to time.  In fact, we mothers can preach a whole sermon in one look or raise of the eyebrow.    :mad:

IFB X-Files said:

I read something written a while ago by a woman. She grew up in the late 1800's and she said when she was a little girl she and a friend tried a new hairstyle and they were called up in front of the whole school and shamed because they were immodest and unladylike because the LET THEIR EARS BE SEEN!

Holy smokes .....I wouldn't know what to do with an band aides except cover my mosquito bites... we are laughing out loud

patriotic said:
Torrent v.3 said:
patriotic said:
Torrent v.3 said:
patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:

Well, I did learn in Greek class that the word for preach also means proclaim, so yes, I can be a proclaimer/preacher. 

Besides, I'm a mother.  All mothers have to preach from time to time.  In fact, we mothers can preach a whole sermon in one look or raise of the eyebrow.    :mad:

So, John Rice's famous sermon and book was about you!

Now that is going to leave a mark..... I'm glad to say I never smoked

OK I almost fell over because I went shooting guns with my family.... that is too funny

OK I almost fell over because I went shooting guns with my family.... that is too funny

Unknown how I posted twice the reception is terrible up north...

Northern Michigan lol

Let me say this I'm an hour from grocery store or shopping.... I couldn't live here long....I'm a city girl.... shopping