BATTLE STATIONS!!

I just left Gaylord which has more stores and it brought me back to civilization..... we went to see the lone ranger.....great movie

I was driving to Gaylord and saw where Johannesburg is close by....is it in the woods....I'm walking through Hart wick pines state park......one of our favorite places

I get motion sickness on small planes lol....... A+ humor

IFB X-Files said:
roars_zpsb38a185e.jpg

You are so right!  It's like you were there!

I have laughed more over this thread .....an Emmy should be on your mantle at home

I would be honored .....lol

IFB X-Files said:
Sherryh said:
I have laughed more over this thread .....an Emmy should be on your mantle at home

Thank you, but I don't have a mantle.  However, there is a spot on my Green Bay Packer shrine where an Emmy would look good.  Will you be presenting this to me at the next HACker Forum Emmy awards?

Hmmmm........  The HACspys.......  Now there is an interesting idea for a thread!

IFB X-Files said:
Binaca Chugger said:
IFB X-Files said:
Sherryh said:

Thank you, but I don't have a mantle.  However, there is a spot on my Green Bay Packer shrine where an Emmy would look good.  Will you be presenting this to me at the next HACker Forum Emmy awards?

Hmmmm........  The HACspys.......  Now there is an interesting idea for a thread!

LOL!  When I first read this I thought you posted in the wrong thread.  I read it as "HAC spys".  We need a different spelling "HACspees"?

Although "HAC spys" would be a good thread!

"HACspees"...

Just had a Joe Combs flashback...

I'm so proud of myself I'm typing with only seeing half of what I type....I can't wait to see a complete screen. these phones get a c grade from me....

Wrong I remember packing my dads lunch box when I was little maybe 8 or 9...we grew up packing lunch

Oh my God... I've seen things I didn't need to see.. did you watch hell on wheels? it was way to much for me...

Hey this is on my bucket list to do is make jelly and can it before I die.... great pictures

I love talking on the phone on the battle lines.. hand me a gun...

Well it's war time...I haven't shot a gun in years. I would shoot in the leg that way they are still alive but suffering...just what we want for the enemy

IFB X-Files said:
Sherryh said:
Well it's war time.... I would shoot in the leg that way they are still alive but suffering...just what we want for the enemy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gahhh!
You've always heard how we Hackers like to shoot our own wounded!

I watched that show and loved it...

That's going to leave a mark..

Where are the john Wayne's in this world....