Betrothed: Unveiling the Gospel through the Ancient Hebraic Wedding

Rick Warren certainly disagrees with y’all on the women-in-pulpit issue. https://baptistnews.com/article/ric...st-the-very-sbc-leaders-who-once-admired-him/
Rick Warren is a twit and the least of my worries about the convention. Everybody knows he's a blowhard and full of himself. I've never liked him, backed him in any way, and I never shall. I was very happy when they removed him from fellowship with the SBC. They should keep that thought in place and never again give him any platform there. Just because he's famous doesn't mean he should be given an opportunity to present anything at the convention.

What do you think of this message?

On a side note, Jewish couples usually get married on Tuesday. On the third day of creation Adonai said "it was good" two times. The number of 3 represents blessing and on the third day is considered a double blessing day.
Shabbat Shalom

On a side note, Jewish couples usually get married on Tuesday. On the third day of creation Adonai said "it was good" two times. The number of 3 represents blessing and on the third day is considered a double blessing day.
Shabbat Shalom
Am I detecting a bit of legalism here?

Am I detecting a bit of legalism here?
No, just Jewish tradition. When a family member dies they are put into the grave as quick as possible in a plain cheap coffin. The mirrors in the deceased home are covered. At the graveside the men will tear a piece of cloth off their lapels and toss them into the grave. These are Jewish traditions not legalism

No, just Jewish tradition. When a family member dies they are put into the grave as quick as possible in a plain cheap coffin. The mirrors in the deceased home are covered. At the graveside the men will tear a piece of cloth off their lapels and toss them into the grave. These are Jewish traditions not legalism
TRADITION! TRADITION!