Bob Ross is Out

Vineyard's influence will get Ross back on his feet.

Funny how his liberal grandson left the IFB movement to become a liberal snowflake and a professional bodybuilder. Jesse sure didn't mind throwing the Vineyard's or Jack Schaap under the bus but he made Facebook Live videos defending Ross called "Don't Judge". He's certainly a worldly seeker sensitive Christian who worships Joe Biden and Black Lives Matter.

Bob Ross will be in the lake of fire according to Rev 21:8 (I am not really sure if he will be in the lake of fire because I don't know his heart). I do know this though that he still is not repentant for his part in all of the mess. I am here to tell you as a former member of Open Door that he knew before that weekend in which he was out of town. When he held a members only meeting he gave a detailed timeline of when everything happened. The youth pastor told him that there was talk of an affair between adult and the victim (She is the victim) prior to the the arrest. Ross told the members that he met with both of them and asked if they were having an affair to which they both denied. Ross said with them denying it he had no reason to report it.

The weekend when all the stuff when down the Winn started acting erratic towards his wife and she feared that she would be harmed so called the youth pastor or his wife. They decided to take her and her children to a safe place, remove Winn's guns from his house, and then called and reported the crime to the police. Winn then was hiding and Ross had him come up to church to talk with him. They talked and Ross talked Winn into turning himself into the police.

Ross was so proud of how well he had done taking notes of all that went on that he bragged that he was in no danger of being arrested. He told how he turned over the notes and time line of the events that transpired from when he learned of the allegations. So no he is not this sacrifical lamb that he makes himself out to be. I have no place to judge him because that is up to God to do later at the end of this age. I know Jesus already paid for that sin of pride, lying to keep his testimony, and arrogance. I though can not sit and watch as he tries to lie about his part in the harm of the victim and Winn's wife and children.
Thank you for this post.

Bob Ross was the Youth Pastor under the Vineyard clan in Oklahoma... He was the one called to be pastor of Open Door Baptist Church in Mesquite, Texas, after the disgrace/suicide of their previous pastor (Matt Jarrell).

If you read this thread, while Bob Ross was pastor, some men were arrested and charged with molesting children: Bob Ross was arrested and charged with not notifying authorities about what whas going on. Bob Ros was let go by the church... if you read the thread, you'll note that the case against Bob Ross has run its course.
I posted a coda to this thread because someone I met who says he knows Bob Ross stated that Bob Ross was completely innocent and was a scapegoat. I posted it here for what it's worth.
His grandson is Jesse Jackson (Stone). Jesse went WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO THE LEFT and is now a professional bodybuilder as well as a proud liberal who worships Joe Biden and Antifa. Joel McCarty is still scared psychologically from his experience under Ross so he quit OBC to become a seeker sensitive rockstar megachurch pastor who worships Biden and Black Criminals. McCarty is doing a sermon series at his megachurch on why CRT should be taught in every church/public school/university in America and McCarty also says police shouldn't arrest black criminals because it hurts his feelings and will make black people riot.

As for Ross' grandson Jesse the Bodybuilder, he always posts videos defending Ross and always loves to use "Don't Judge". Jackson (Stone) has no problem throwing the Vineyards, Tom Keaton, Joe Finn, or Caleb Garraway under the bus but he gets extremely offended if anyone goes after Ross his grandfather.

His grandson is Jesse Jackson (Stone). Jesse went WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO THE LEFT and is now a professional bodybuilder as well as a proud liberal who worships Joe Biden and Antifa. Joel McCarty is still scared psychologically from his experience under Ross so he quit OBC to become a seeker sensitive rockstar megachurch pastor who worships Biden and Black Criminals. McCarty is doing a sermon series at his megachurch on why CRT should be taught in every church/public school/university in America and McCarty also says police shouldn't arrest black criminals because it hurts his feelings and will make black people riot.

As for Ross' grandson Jesse the Bodybuilder, he always posts videos defending Ross and always loves to use "Don't Judge". Jackson (Stone) has no problem throwing the Vineyards, Tom Keaton, Joe Finn, or Caleb Garraway under the bus but he gets extremely offended if anyone goes after Ross his grandfather.
Bob Ross is still preaching! saw a picture of him on facebook a couple of places stating he was preaching there -at their church as an evangelist.

Bob Ross is still preaching! saw a picture of him on facebook a couple of places stating he was preaching there -at their church as an evangelist.
I hope not at the church that let him go -- that shows a gross lack of discernment.