Brother Will Kinney's Testimony and how he came to believe the KJB

Sportzz fanzz, please note Mr. Kinney won't come here. He won't be part of any group where's not a moderator & can thus block posts that prove his bunk wrong.

And please note that, wherever you see his posts, he cannot provide any SCRIPTURAL SUPPORT for his KJVO myth. OTOH, we freedom readers have posted the proof on many a site that the KJVO myth is totally man-made, including the intel about the creation of the current version of that myth.

There, we will have to disagree. I believe the KJV was given by God just as much as the NIV, NKJV, NASB, or ESV was.

Heh -- well, we do agree; these are all translations; I think the KJV is the best translation; I like the methods they used, the texts they used, and I admire the men who did it. But God did not give the English words to the translators as some say.

God caused the KJV to be made for the British of the 17th C. (There were no nations of USA, Australia, or Canada then.) Later, He caused more-modern versions to be made in the English-speaking nations, same as He's caused translations to have been made in nations using other languages. The KJV is just one of many valid English Bible translations.

THERE'S NOT ONE QUARK OF SCRIPTURAL SUPPORT FOR THE KJVO MYTH ! It's all man-made, with its origins posted elsewhere in this sub-forum. ONLY GOD can make TRUE doctrines of faith/worship, and He did NOT make the KJVO myth !