Bud Calvert's Son

GuyfawkesV49

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, having been a member of this church during some of this time period, I am shocked to hear Becky's side of the story...well considering what I have seen at other IFB churches I have attended, this is par for the course I suppose.

Scott

Registered
Reaction score
Where is this article you guys are talking about? As for the podcast, I'm glad that she was able to bring her side of the situation as I've heard only the other side which accused of her of having an affair - which may still very be true but now that she has come forward should be questioned especially if what she said about Troy Calvert is all true.
There was no affair by either spouse. I was at the church meeting when Troy got up and resigned the church. No claim was made as to affair by either party. With respect to Bud Calvert, he was raping his daughter n law Becky for many years. Currently he is under investigation and could very well end up in prison over millions looting through secret church accounts. Mary (Bud’s wife ) was aware of the rapes and never said anything. Bud was in fact her second husband but that was no secret with in the church. Many of us knew that. The church has a new pastor that is probably the most boring speaker to ever hit the pulpit. His wife is a gossiping, backbiting witch and the church is shrinking again. Around 200 in a worship service, 35-50 on a Wednesday or Sunday night, 70 kids downstairs. Claims of the church being a church of 1,000 at one time are false. Bud always lied to brag about “ his “ church. It was never more than around 600 and the Christian school has 298 kids enrolled. Of the churches he planted only 3 have really amounted to much. Most are pastored by unqualified men that went to FBT’s in house “ college”. One is a known adulterous wife beater. His wife finally divorced him. Bud has more victims and much more will be coming out.