Cameron Giovanelli Arrested!

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
67970612_1521785264625293_2469244305550606336_n.jpg

Anything more than this? He just posted on Twitter that he led someone to Christ. Or is this just stating he must be in court on 8/30?

Anon1379 said:
Anything more than this? He just posted on Twitter that he led someone to Christ. Or is this just stating he must be in court on 8/30? 

From Sarah Jackson:  "He was released on his own recognizance until pre-trial at the end of the month"

Twisted Detective Agency

Twisted said:
Anon1379 said:

From Sarah Jackson:  "He was released on his own recognizance until pre-trial at the end of the month"

Twisted Detective Agency
Gotcha has Sarah mentioned anything else like is the evidence enough to actually convict him?

Anon1379 said:
Twisted said:
Anon1379 said:

Twisted Detective Agency
Gotcha has Sarah mentioned anything else like is the evidence enough to actually convict him?

No.  I can't imagine that the DA would tell her everything they've found during their investigation.

And she would be wise not to reveal too much.

FYI
https://youtu.be/dWzvsmWRQlM

Izdaari said:
Is this somebody we're s'posed to know? Cuz I never heard that name before.

I had to look it up myself and I'm a kind of IFB. He's the former President of Golden State Baptist College in Santa Clara, CA and is currently an assistant pastor at a church in Jacksonville, FL.

brianb said:
Izdaari said:

I had to look it up myself and I'm a kind of IFB. He's the former President of Golden State Baptist College in Santa Clara, CA and is currently an assistant pastor at a church in Jacksonville, FL.

Isn't he also trying to start a new college there in FL?

Yes,  North Florida Baptist College.  Meanwhile, the Preacher's Delight Conference, an annual event endorsed by editor Shelton Smith of the Sword of the Lord, is scheduled for this October at Giovanelli's church, Immanuel Baptist of Jacksonville, Florida.  Be there, or be square.

illinoisguy said:
Yes,  North Florida Baptist College.  Meanwhile, the Preacher's Delight Conference, an annual event endorsed by editor Shelton Smith of the Sword of the Lord, is scheduled for this October at Giovanelli's church, Immanuel Baptist of Jacksonville, Florida.  Be there, or be square.

The rumor is (I have no firm facts on this...yet) that John Hamblin has canceled that meeting, but only after this arrest, even though he knew of the charges months ago.

Anon1379 said:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Win souls, keep drums and screens out of your auditorium and use the KJV only.
Everything else is secondary!
Hay-man???

brianb said:
Izdaari said:

Thanks, I appreciate the info. Though I still don't get why he matters, why anyone cares. Even in IFB circles, sounds like almost a complete nobody.

Izdaari said:
brianb said:
Izdaari said:

Thanks, I appreciate the info. Though I still don't get why he matters, why anyone cares. Even in IFB circles, sounds like almost a complete nobody.

He?s a leader in some IFB circles....but they have many, many, many, many tiny, tiny circles.
I?ll bet you don?t know who Don Boys or Andrew Macgruder Saluder are either...?
They are other ?IFB leaders? mentioned here some.

Izdaari said:
brianb said:
Izdaari said:

He was president of a major IFB college in California. About a year ago, Sarah Jackson came forward and accused him of sexual misconduct. He resigned and then joins Immanuel Baptist Church with Greg Neal. Greg Neal is in the same boat as Giovanelli. Only difference is, statute of limitations made it impossible for Greg Neal to be put in jail. So now we got 2 sexual predators in one church acting like everything is fine. They host conferences and people come and act like nothing happened. Not only that Giovanelli starts bashing Sarah Jackson and her church online for being attention seekers.  Then these two bright minded godly individuals decide the best course of action is to start a Bible college of course. So now we are here. John Hamblin just announced on Twitter he is not going to one of the conferences at Greg Neal's church. Basically everything is starting to fall apart.

Anon1379 said:
Izdaari said:
brianb said:
Izdaari said:

He was president of a major IFB college in California. About a year ago, Sarah Jackson came forward and accused him of sexual misconduct. He resigned and then joins Immanuel Baptist Church with Greg Neal. Greg Neal is in the same boat as Giovanelli. Only difference is, statute of limitations made it impossible for Greg Neal to be put in jail. So now we got 2 sexual predators in one church acting like everything is fine. They host conferences and people come and act like nothing happened. Not only that Giovanelli starts bashing Sarah Jackson and her church online for being attention seekers.  Then these two bright minded godly individuals decide the best course of action is to start a Bible college of course. So now we are here. John Hamblin just announced on Twitter he is not going to one of the conferences at Greg Neal's church. Basically everything is starting to fall apart.

Izzy, do you know who John Hamblin is?  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Anon1379 said:
Izdaari said:
brianb said:
Izdaari said:

Don Boys knows <snicker>

Twisted said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Anon1379 said:
Izdaari said:
brianb said:
Izdaari said:

Don Boys knows <snicker>

So does Jack Schaap, all of the Neals and Cameron Giovanelli.  ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Twisted said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Anon1379 said:
Izdaari said:
brianb said:
Izdaari said:

Don Boys knows <snicker>

So does Jack Schaap, all of the Neals and Cameron Giovanelli.  ;)

LOL!

Anon1379 said:
Izdaari said:
brianb said:
Izdaari said:

Wow...Florida seems to be a haven for these types to run because of sexual misconduct...wonder if he ran into Marty down there? :eek: :eek: