Castaways

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Several deadbeat posters have been called out on the FFF.  These are posters who use to be right with the FFF and posted on a regular basis.  Their numbers were motivating to all.  The cares of this world have pulled them away from the main thing.  Because we want to be fair with those whom we are going to harshly deal with, we have called them out on numerous threads and given them a chance to repent and do the first works.  We have encouraged them to focus on that which is important - numbers!

This thread is a very say thread. Those who land on this thread have fallen to the level that we refer to as "castaway".  They have not heeded the heartfelt posts of those of us who care.  They are not willing to pay the price.  They have moved to a level even lower than "deadbeat".  When a name ends up on this thread there is but little hope that they will ever be used of the FFF again.

Please don't rejoice in seeing names on this thread.  If you have opportunity, reach out to the castaway's worthless carcass and see if you can breath life into the dead bones.  Talk means little.  Promises mean little.  Bring forth therefore posts meet for repentance! 

Copied from August 12, 2015

It is with great heartbreak that I place [size=10pt]cast.sheep[/size] on the Castaway list.  cast.sheep came onto the FFF like a house a fire!  Because of her husband being on staff for many years she was able to add a unique view to topics.  Her sense of humor was good, and she entered the majority of her post on the dress standard thread.  She may have even gotten worked up a few times on that thread.  :)

Her numbers were strong and growing quickly.  All of a sudden, she disappeared.  We gave her a chance on her own deadbeat call out thread.  There was no response.  We then placed her on our weekly deadbeat call out list.  Again, no response.

We must now take the final step and place cast.sheep on the Castaway list.  This is our final effort to bring restoration.

September 23, 2015

It is with a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat that I must put Bravo on the castaway list.  Bravo was one of the main posters on the old FFF.  He attends FBCH and was able to add a unique angle to his posts.  His posting was both consistent and interesting. 

I remember meeting Bravo face-to-face at the KJV Summit at HAC.  I can still see him sitting on the end of a pew and falling asleep only to wake up and see me laughing at him.  We were able to fellowship with one another.

We have called out to Bravo and he has turned a deaf ear.  His numbers continue to fall day after day. 

We must now take the final step and place Bravo on the Castaway list.  May the FFF rest your stinkin' deadbeat soul!!

RAIDER said:

It is with great heartbreak that I place [size=10pt]cast.sheep[/size] on the Castaway list.  cast.sheep came onto the FFF like a house a fire!  Because of her husband being on staff for many years she was able to add a unique view to topics.  Her sense of humor was good, and she entered the majority of her post on the dress standard thread.  She may have even gotten worked up a few times on that thread.  :)

Her numbers were strong and growing quickly.  All of a sudden, she disappeared.  We gave her a chance on her own deadbeat call out thread.  There was no response.  We then placed her on our weekly deadbeat call out list.  Again, no response.

We must now take the final step and place cast.sheep on the Castaway list.  This is our final effort to bring restoration.

She had to choose between:

a) her husband
b) the idiot that made fun of her man and his interceptions in a flag football game 30 years ago

She chose the one who keeps her in pantyhose and hairspray.

Give her a break!!!!

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

a) her husband
b) the idiot that made fun of her man and his interceptions in a flag football game 30 years ago

Give her a break!!!!

No break!  Out to sea she goes!!

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

a) her husband

Give her a break!!!!

No break!  Out to sea she goes!!

WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump for total humiliation purposes.

RAIDER, I see your call outs just like the 4-week list for picking up sermon tapes.

Call 'em out and make 'em pay!

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER, I see your call outs just like the 4-week list for picking up sermon tapes.

Call 'em out and make 'em pay!

Thank you for your keen insight.

October 14, 2015

It is with sadness that we must place brainisengaged on the Castaway list.  She was a consistent poster when her eyes were on the main thing - numbers.  Because she attends FBCH she was a very reliable contributor to the HAC FFF. 

We have reached out to her on numerous occasions while pleading with her to get her numbers up.  She has turned a deaf ear.

We must now take the final step and place brainisengaged on the Deadbeat list.  May she seek restoration soon.

*ouch*
It hurts to be cast away.

"Shall the day of parting be the day of gathering?
And shall it be said that my eve was in truth my dawn
?"

brainisengaged said:
*ouch*

?"

We want you back in the fold.  You have turned a deaf ear to our warnings.  .537 posts per day and falling every week is reason for deep concern.  Get that average up to one post per day and we will send a ship to rescue you.

RAIDER said:
brainisengaged said:
*ouch*

?"

We want you back in the fold.  You have turned a deaf ear to our warnings.  .537 posts per day and falling every week is reason for deep concern.  Get that average up to one post per day and we will send a ship to rescue you.

Goal: From a Castaway to a Casteel.  (Maybe not...) :)

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
brainisengaged said:
*ouch*

?"

I prefer.....Ship Ahoy!!

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
brainisengaged said:
*ouch*

?"

I prefer.....Ship Ahoy!!
I miss Snaps

This is a very say thread. Hey, if it is say for Raider, it is say for me.
Even though I left the Home 20 without permission and missed Wednesday night church, I am still able to find a way to post.
Still, this is a very say day!

Baptist City Holdout said:
Even though I left the Home 20 without permission and missed Wednesday night church, I am still able to find a way to post.

But did you put on the Activity Report that you gave 10% of your posts to RAIDER?

Baptist City Holdout said:
This is a very say thread. Hey, if it is say for Raider, it is say for me.
Still, this is a very say day!

And this is why you will one day reach the 3 post per day average and I will use you as a posting illustration.