Castaways

I'll try harder to post more lest I myself become a castaway.

If only - like the great Hackers around here  - I found it easy to post because I like to hear myself type.

Of all the Castaways which I have had to push out to the Sea of Liberalness, this one hurts the most.  Patriotic was a faithful, loyal poster on the old FFF.  She is very witty and bright.  Her posting numbers were both consistent and full of quality.  I have driven many miles to visit her and her husband.  We have supped together.

I extended extra grace to Patriotic.  I warned her on the FFF as well as with heartfelt texting.  I can no longer condone her deadbeat lifestyle.

I am crushed.  I have not slept in two nights knowing the task that was before me.  I have a head of lettuce and an open Snicker bar molding on my desk.  The time has come.  Patriotic, may repentance come to your stinkin (I love that word), worthless non-posting carcass!!

RAIDER said:
Of all the Castaways which I have had to push out to the Sea of Liberalness, this one hurts the most.  Patriotic was a faithful, loyal poster on the old FFF.  She is very witty and bright.  Her posting numbers were both consistent and full of quality.  I have driven many miles to visit her and her husband.  We have supped together.

I extended extra grace to Patriotic.  I warned her on the FFF as well as with heartfelt texting.  I can no longer condone her deadbeat lifestyle.

I am crushed.  I have not slept in two nights knowing the task that was before me.  I have a head of lettuce and an open Snicker bar molding on my desk.  The time has come.  Patriotic, may repentance come to your stinkin (I love that word), worthless non-posting carcass!!

And the prodigal's name was "Little Bud!"

RAIDER said:

Dude, you'really not yourself when you'receive hungry.

EAT A SNICKERS!!!

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

EAT A SNICKERS!!!

shhhhhhhhhhh!  You'll have Teri getting all worked up!!

Bumping for open rebuke.

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

EAT A SNICKERS!!!

I'm off the Snickers!

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

EAT A SNICKERS!!!

I'm off the Snickers!
Just think of the milk chocolate, the nougat, the caramel, the peanuts. You'll never escape the addiction. ???

As you enjoy your Thanksgiving meal this week please take a moment to remember the castaways that are too lazy to lift their FFF fork to their mouth.  Stinkin' deadbeats!!

RAIDER said:
As you enjoy your Thanksgiving meal this week please take a moment to remember the castaways that are too lazy to lift their FFF fork to their mouth.  Stinkin' deadbeats!!

And they went home for the weekend too 1
Stinkn' deadbeats!

Keep these worthless hunk of Spam in your thoughts as we enter the new year.

It is with a heavy heart that we must push Tennessean from the Old Ship of Hacker and label him a Castaway.  Tennessean was once a consistent poster on the FFF.  The cares of this world have pulled him away.

We begged and publicly humiliated him to no avail.  May the stinkin lazy buzzard get right with the FFF!