Cindy Schaap's latest book

abp

Elect
Reaction score
So what should Cindy's newest book be titled?
How soon will it be released?
Windows are open to take your vote.

"What I learned in 30 Years of Marriage"
"Turns out, Divorce Ended up Being an Option"
"How to Catch Your Mans Eye While He's Incarcerated"

I give her six months.

"Ladies, It is Always Your Fault"

That is in line with her general teaching/counseling. She could probably use the $$$, so I will say < 6 months.

I would be shocked if she wrote a book. I personally think she has more class than that. But, time will tell.

As for making money, I seriously wonder if any of these ifb people writing books have made any money at all. Apart from the ifb world they don't sell well. Now, she could make a MINT if she wrote a book and titled it something like, "My life with JS" or "JS:The inside story" or something like that. It would fly off of the shelves. Of course jack would probably sue to get in on the royalties.

Remember, one title post, because "It's all about the numbers!"

"Life as viewed from the Holding Cell"

Jackie-boy should write his own book..."Behind Closed Doors at the Youth Conference."

Maybe he could make a few bucks to buy some Doritos in the prison commissary for him and Bubba, his new wife.

"The pedophile in my bed"
"Divorce is an option to protect assets"
"Turning a blind eye"

TBH I think the divorce was just a ruse to protect any assets. If you check her FB page she still is Cindy Schaap, and still has all of his pics from before. I have been known to be wrong before but this is just my gut feeling.

One question I wondered was why did all of them scramble from NWI, Ken went to Ohio, The webbers went to NC, Cindy went to NC as well.

Techmedic said:
"Turning a blind eye"

TBH I think the divorce was just a ruse to protect any assets. If you check her FB page she still is Cindy Schaap, and still has all of his pics from before. I have been known to be wrong before but this is just my gut feeling.

One question I wondered was why did all of them scramble from NWI, Ken went to Ohio, The webbers went to NC, Cindy went to NC as well.

I would think from pure embarrassment and shame.

GuyfawkesV49 said:
Techmedic said:
"Turning a blind eye"

I would think from pure embarrassment and shame.

I was thinking the same thing. 

Book title:

I will salute TB.

But if someone starts a thread about JS I will consider piling on.

If Cindy actually decides to write a book and tell her story, I would probably buy it. After all, I bought her sister's book, although no new chapters have been available for quite some time. Heck, if Dave did a true confessional book, I would probably buy that also.

Book Title: Humbled

I Repent to all Divorced & Abused Women

What I Learned Being a Victim of Jack Schaap

Cindy Schaap, the REAL Victim of Jack Schaap

Single Mom Life, How to Continue to Fake it Till You Make it!

How to be like Ruth waiting for your Boaz

I do not mean to preach, nor to come across as holier than thou, but I think this entire thread is in poor taste. She is a sister in the Lord, and one who has been terribly and publicly hurt. While I do not think she would even notice this thread among the murk of so much else on the internet I feel compelled to speak a word of admonition. There is nothing to be gained by any of us in this piling on.

^^^ the long, wordy way of saying let it go.