Congratulations

I am not justifying the acts of Tom vineyard. The staff member also said after Tom vinyard asked for character reference on certain staff, he called them into his office and let them go. It's possible there is more to the story. But it sure looks like they were fired or told them to resign. None of us were in the room. But I see no reason for this staff member to lie.

Citadel, how many people were at the last supper?

ExFundy said:
Citadel, how many people were at the last supper?
There were thirteen, as far as I can tell, at the Last Supper. Incidentally, since Judas was there, I hold to an "open communion" position...but that is another topic.

Jesus personally discipled twelve men; but, He most definitely taught thousands.   

ExFundy said:
...Tom vinyard asked for character reference on certain staff, he called them into his office and let them go. It's possible there is more to the story.

I think it is far more likely that these staff members, Kelly, Crabtree, and others jumped shipped. It is not unlikely that they made that decision when Porter was named as the heir-apparent and then made the move when Papa Vineyard stepped down. Pure conjecture, mind you. 

ExFundy said:
I am not justifying the acts of Tom vineyard. The staff member said after Tom vinyard asked for character reference on certain staff, he called them into his office and let them go. It's possible there is more to the story. But it sure looks like they were fired or told them to resign. None of us were in the room. But I see no reason for this staff member to lie.

That staff member was not in the room either from what you said.   

I will take what Bro Kelly told me and what Bro. Fisk told me and what Bro. Crabtree told me and what Bro. Blancahard told me about their departures personally.  All of them left on their own accord around the same time frame.

Someone is going to brag about being fired?

Why are they telling their friends they weren't fired? Did they think the truth would come out?

Abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. People will admit while trying to do the opposite.

I did not group every staff member as being fired. I knew of guy and Scott, could have been others I guess.

ExFundy said:
Someone is going to brag about being fired?

Well now, I heard Vineyards side and I heard their side.  Knowing all parties very well I take their side but you, being a Vineyard appologist, stick to your guns.

ExFundy said:
I am not a fan of Tom vinyard. In fact my source told of toms comments toward women other than what is out there. That's why I believe his staff is telling the tuth. They aren't on anyone's side. Just stating what they know

Well then it is settled.

Good day

Just me said:
JustABigKid said:
Oh wow so a family can leave whbc and still serve God unlike that narrative many times lobbied against those that leave.

Especially what is lobbied against them who dare approach the king himself as Bill did.

Although I could name many staff who have left the compound, only to be crucified as backslidden heretics by the leadrership there, who have gone on to serve the King of Kings and never missed a beat.

Also many members who have left and also were ripped a new one from Vineyard and the gang only to move on and serve our Lord faithfully in other churches.  Fact is their kids have turned out 10,000 times better than the Vineyard boys have!!!

Why would anyone want a man that served on staff with JV to be the pastor of their church? 

Bruh said:
Just me said:
JustABigKid said:
Oh wow so a family can leave whbc and still serve God unlike that narrative many times lobbied against those that leave.

Especially what is lobbied against them who dare approach the king himself as Bill did.

Although I could name many staff who have left the compound, only to be crucified as backslidden heretics by the leadrership there, who have gone on to serve the King of Kings and never missed a beat.

Also many members who have left and also were ripped a new one from Vineyard and the gang only to move on and serve our Lord faithfully in other churches.  Fact is their kids have turned out 10,000 times better than the Vineyard boys have!!!

Why would anyone want a man that served on staff with JV to be the pastor of their church?

Really Bruh, who would want a sinner as their pastor anyways?  ;)

Bruh, I would mostly agree with that statement. Their are some that served for a short time and moved on to a more perfect way. Their May be some that have examined their paths and allowed the Holy Spirit to change them. But as a pastor friend told me," James vinyard is mean". I believe that many have followed in the vinyard way. I would put Ross,guy,Scott, in this category. From my own observation.Probably others

The good news is none of these men will give account of their lives to anyone but God. Judgement seat of Christ :D

Hey ExFundy, did you graduate from WHBC or OBC or both by any chance?

It's funny, guy once preached against someone who left OBC. Apparently this quitter was posting negative comments online. Now he has Just Me,as an guy appologist defending his every move on the fff. All the while throwing vinyard under the bus. Ironic :D

How many messages did guy Kelly preach against quitters in homiletics? He required all of us to preach a message entitled something along the lines of "why I won't quit OBC"? After we preached our sermons he collected them. Semesters later after I transferred colleges,captain Kelly mailed my sermon to my parents residence. I wonder if I should send my sermon to his father in law, who recently joined heritage.
The best he can say now is,"I quit". Sure beats being fired. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ExFundy said:
How many messages did guy Kelly preach against quitters in homiletics? He required all of us to preach a message entitled something along the lines of "why I won't quit OBC"? After we preached our sermons he collected them. Semesters later after I transferred colleges,captain Kelly mailed my sermon to my parents residence. I wonder if I should send my sermon to his father in law, who recently joined heritage.
The best he can say now is,"I quit". Sure beats being fired. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Big difference from leaving WHBC/OBC staff and gong on to where you can pastor a church as Bro Kelly did versus you quitting Bible college.

At least you are acknowledging he was not fired by Tom and showing that you have no clue what you are talking about. 

But that is the beauty of being anonymous, no?

Just me said:
Bruh said:
Just me said:
JustABigKid said:

Really Bruh, who would want a sinner as their pastor anyways?  ;)

I'm just trying to stir the pot.  ;D

Just me, I'm not finished.  ;) Did colonel Kelly really think everyone who left OBC would be a washout?
  let me a tell you a true story. There was a kid that grew up having a long heritage of Windsor hills and the OBC way. This kid was saved at the age of seven. (Praise The Lord) Knew God was calling him to preach at the age of eleven. He was filling the pulpit for a small church at the age of sixteen.
    While on a family vacation this young man and his family visited an independent Baptist church.(This church also had a Bible college) This young man was amazed at the spirit of the service. He would later talk to his parents about attending this college. He was torn because his parents wanted him to attend OBC, probably because his parents were there from the beginning. looking back this eighteen year old was confused about honoring his parents and following Christ. He chose OBC.
    This young preacher boy tried his best to follow the rules and was never called into anyone's office for anything. Though he did earn a few demerits. For example Leaving socks under bed will earn you three demerits from bro Fisk. Lol. So i am not trying to turn this kid into the apostle Paul. We all have our faults.
      It was quite obvious there was a culture of humiliation and abrasiveness(this is being merciful) among many of the staff.
                          Example 1 Scott Crabtree: told him to come before the class and lie on the floor. He proceeded to take his shoes off. After telling him to place his face on the floor Crabtree put his foot on his head, putting some weight on him. The reason? Illustrating an event in history.
                          Example 2 guy Kelly :Humiliated him for not continuing while being physically injured.( can't go into details for privacy reasons.)
                          Example 3 bob Ross: during a chapel service he called out the name of a college student and told him to stand. He asked him,"are you going to leave"? Making him promise in front of everyone that he was not leaving.
      He left, transferring his credits to the college Previously visited while on family vacation. This was a great move,  they could study the Word of God without the constant barrage of personal attacks. After graduating this preacher was ordained into the ministry.
      He would become a missionary and on deputation travel america meeting many wonderful Pastors and their churches. He has traveled extensively through Arkansas. Many, churches taking him on for support. He even visited Heritage.( very large auditorium) He has a God blessed family(undeserving) and is currently blessed to be able to pastor some very sweet people.  This is exfundys life's story.
      To summarize my recent post and this one. I have not kept up with the day to day events of Windsor hills until recently. An acquaintance of mine (while at college)became a staff member at whbc. Tom vineyard asked their opinion of guy Kelley and Scott. ( could have been others). I've already posted the story. I know nothing bad personally about other staff. I'm not the only one who attended there, many have probably experienced worse treatment from james vineyard on down. I just don't see how staff can hurt so many people and one day be qualified to pastor churches, Namely Ross and guy. I would recommend first apologizing publicly to all those they hurt. On this website would be fine. I simply don't want to see unaware Christians be hurt as we'll.Now I'm finished.