Convert this forum to HACPTSD.org?

Baptist City Holdout said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:
Apparently not anymore. See the "Anderson wants his name removed" thread

They take Anderson out if the name today and they may take Baptist out of the name tomorrow....that's how compromise starts.
Oh Wait.....

They could put the Baptist in to replace the Anderson.

That's not a bad idea!
The fact that Baptist wasn't initially in the name is fine....
But, if they ever add Baptist to the name, they can NEVER remove it.
I read that logic on the fff, so naturally it's true.

The Rogue Tomato said:
Matthew1323 said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Matthew1323 said:
Mathew Ward said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:
Apparently not anymore. See the "Anderson wants his name removed" thread

They take Anderson out if the name today and they may take Baptist out of the name tomorrow....that's how compromise starts.
Oh Wait.....

Before you know it they will turn their back on Hyles too.

Each generation must have it's own hero!  I cannot decide who I will follow next. It's a toss up between  Rotten Tomato, Praise Himself, Ransack, Blue Devil Baptist, and Smellin' Daisys!  :eek:

I take that back. I really can't stand it when folks get mad around here!  ;)

That is possibly the worst insult ever hurled at me!

Notice he didn't say "Smellin Tulips"... :D

...and, unfortunately, I didn't say "Smellin' Daisies" either.  ::)

If it wasn't for HAC, this whole forum would be pushing up daisies.

The Fighting Forum is the most viable forum by a long shot.
By post count, anyway.

Tarheel Baptist said:
By post count, anyway.

That's not what I see.  When I click on "show unread posts since your last visit", I usually see a gazillion in HAC.  And maybe a few in fighting.

The Rogue Tomato said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
By post count, anyway.

That's not what I see.  When I click on "show unread posts since your last visit", I usually see a gazillion in HAC.  And maybe a few in fighting.

<Shrug>....post count is post count. I guess it is open for interpretation in the fff spin room!  :)

But, again, you're only here for the good people, so the health of the forum is of no consequence to you. But, you do seem to enjoy interaction with the "bad people".... ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
By post count, anyway.

<Shrug>....post count is post count. I guess it is open for interpretation in the fff spin room!  :)

But, again, you're only here for the good people, so the health of the forum is of no consequence to you. But, you do seem to enjoy interaction with the "bad people".... ;)

Chalk it up to masochism, I guess.

self-flagellation1.gif

The Rogue Tomato said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
By post count, anyway.

Chalk it up to masochism, I guess.

self-flagellation1.gif

You seem to use the fff like many others here, myself included.
A diversion and you enjoy the give and take.
Which is why I don't understand the over reaction to the place.  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Which is why I don't understand the over reaction to the place.  :)

you don;t understand the negative reactions people have to a pair of perverted and sex obsessed baptist preachers spending their week days online baiting people... stirring pots... and playing games?.........  ??? ........ that;s strange....... i thought seeing the negative reaction to your flatulent offerings here was what you lived for..... ... ..  ??? ........... ......... ...oh well......  8)

FSSL said:
Anderson would sue me if I used his name in a new forum.

Mater is concerned merely about the welfare of your forum.

Tarheel Baptist said:

Yes, Fighting has the higher post count since the forum started.  Things have changed, I guess.  HAC gets most of the posts now.  See for yourself.  Check "Show unread posts since last visit" frequently.