Could Jack Schaap ever be "used" again..if so, at what capacity?

Prayer Ministry. He'll get good at praying while in jail for the next 12 years

Honestly, I don't think Jack Schaap could be used in a christian ministry again.  He's done too much damage to himself and the cause of Christ.  Well, maybe I should take that back.  Because there are men of God out there that have done things that we probably have no idea that's been done that have been kept quiet.  Maybe he can be a minister to the men in jail.  Maybe that's been his calling all along!.

Still There said:
Honestly, I don't think Jack Schaap could be used in a christian ministry again.  He's done too much damage to himself and the cause of Christ.  Well, maybe I should take that back.  Because there are men of God out there that have done things that we probably have no idea that's been done that have been kept quiet.  Maybe he can be a minister to the men in jail.  Maybe that's been his calling all along!.

No man is big enough to damage the cause of Christ, can't happen.  That being said, if dr. saaaap were to back into christian ministry again, it would cease to be christian.  It would just be another place to harbor an over sized ego, just like our fake pastor friend in Florida. 

bruinboy said:
Still There said:

No man is big enough to damage the cause of Christ, can't happen.  That being said, if dr. saaaap were to back into christian ministry again, it would cease to be christian.  It would just be another place to harbor an over sized ego, just like our fake pastor friend in Florida.

You have a 'fake pastor friend'?
:D

Tarheel Baptist said:
bruinboy said:
Still There said:

You have a 'fake pastor friend'?
:D

I am trying to be nice, as usual.  :)

God is using Schaap. Right now, as a matter of fact. God has made Schaap. Made an EXAMPLE of him.