Dallas Police murders.

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Most Police officers are honest public servants.
All Police officers should be held accountable for their actions.
These Police officers were murdered in cold blood simply because the were Police officers.
How did this happen?

http://beta.dallasnews.com/news/news/2016/07/07/hundreds-expected-downtown-dallas-rally-following-shooting-deaths-alton-sterling-philando-castile

Dallas Police Chief: "One of the snipers wanted to kill white people -- especially white police officers".

Tarheel Baptist said:
These Police officers were murdered in cold blood simply because the were Police officers.
How did this happen?

http://beta.dallasnews.com/news/news/2016/07/07/hundreds-expected-downtown-dallas-rally-following-shooting-deaths-alton-sterling-philando-castile
45447c6414b34e601d8f1ab979115e82.jpg

Tarheel Baptist said:
How did this happen?

Because of the inflammatory rhetoric of violent, racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter, which has been given credence in the media.

Remember when insurrection was a crime rather than a virtue?

Ransom said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
How did this happen?

Because of the inflammatory rhetoric of violent, racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter, which has been given credence in the media.

So you would then agree Fox News is just as guilty of terrorism as BLM.

That is 'fair and balanced'.

Ransom said:

Yeah, let's go back to the founding fathers of the USA to see if they thought insurrection was virtuous or criminal.

Tarheel Baptist said:

I agree.

Tarheel Baptist said:

I agree.

Tarheel Baptist said:

I agree.

Tarheel Baptist said:
How did this happen?

Violence in the hearts of individuals.

Smellin Coffee said:
Yeah, let's go back to the founding fathers of the USA to see if they thought insurrection was virtuous or criminal.

The founding fathers fought against and destroyed the attempts of Islamism in their day.

We need more Thomas Jeffersons.

Smellin Coffee said:

No, because I don't play the foolish moral-equivalency games that leftards like to engage in.

Smellin Coffee said:
Ransom said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
How did this happen?

Ransom said:

I'm Smellin a crock!

FSSL said:
Black Lives Matter = New Black Panthers = Black Liberation Army = Nation of Islam

Nope. Actually the BPPO which claimed to have done the Dallas shooting is more like those terrorist groups:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Black+Power+Political+Organization&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

Ransom said:
Smellin Coffee said:

No, because I don't play the foolish moral-equivalency games that leftards like to engage in.

So much for 'fair and balanced'.

Carry on!

Ransom said:
Also, Daily Kos. Consider the source.

Understand. Just because Fox News avoids something doesn't mean it isn't true.

FYI, if the Daily Kos is simply the information medium, I still don't put stock in their idea that FN was the cause of that incident any more than I take stock that BLM instigated this one either.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Ransom said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
How did this happen?

Ransom said:

I'm Smellin a crock!

So you are saying our country wasn't founded via insurrection?

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Ransom said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
How did this happen?

Ransom said:

I'm Smellin a crock!

I'm saying that is about as 'out of context' as the scripture references you sometimes post. The ONLY Black lives matter liberal loons can take partial credit for the Dallas shootings. Of course, you already know that....

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Ransom said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
How did this happen?

Ransom said:

I'm Smellin a crock!

I'm saying that is about as 'out of context' as the scripture references you sometimes post. The ONLY Black lives matter liberal loons can take partial credit for the Dallas shootings. Of course, you already know that....

Different group claimed responsibility. But then again, not surprised your dishonesty shines through yet again.

Carry on and have your fun. Have other matters to care for today. :)

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Ransom said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
How did this happen?

Ransom said:

I'm Smellin a crock!

Different group claimed responsibility. But then again, not surprised your dishonesty shines through yet again.

Carry on and have your fun. Have other matters to care for today. :)

Claimed responsibility?!
I was referring to their ongoing lies...hands up, don't shoot...and inflammatory  rhetoric.

This link Reminds me of the American Revolution.
Bwaaaah!
http://time.com/4398034/dallas-shooting-suspect-white-officers/

Smelling is the new Shaun King of the FFF.....

White guy claiming victim-hood for an epidemic that is not an epidemic.

Item. The Kos Klowns are part of the same radical-industrial complex as BLM. I'm sure they're overjoyed that someone has just mass-murdered a bunch of authority figures. I have less than zero interest in their race-bating, inciteful hate rhetoric.

Item. There's no link from that particular domestic terrorist to Fox News - only what the Kos Kiddies say "may have" happened. Could be != was. On the other hand, when the radicals have been shouting "What do we want? Dead cops" in the streets, and suddenly there are dead cops in the streets - at a BLM-organized rally, at that, and where the perp apparently claimed to be doing the deed in their name - there is considerably less speculation needed about the link between the rhetoric and the resulting mass murders. (Though of course the ignorant media and government couldn't discern the motive of the Orlando shooter even after he dialed 911 and claimed it was in the name of ISIS. Being a leftist is prima facie evidence that God didn't bless someone with an abundance of brains.)

Item. The "dead cops" rhetoric of the BLM race-baiters led to last nights cop killings. If non-Islamic domestic terrorism led to Fox not reporting it, that is not a moral equivalence. In fact it is no equivalence at all.

Item. We already know Smellin's moral compass has been knocked off-axis.  The reminders are getting monotonous, and the attempts to persuade us that two wrongs do in fact make a right are feeble. Come up with something better.