David Eells: Unleavened Bread

Ekklesian... lets keep the temperature down.

Zachariah, there are many American idioms used in this thread. You may need to ignore some posters.

Ekklesian... lets keep the temperature down.

Zachariah, there are many American idioms used in this thread. You may need to ignore some posters.
He insulted me, is this acceptable, and incited me to be killed?

Unfortunately there are times on this forum where people are insulted, so it is possible that happened, but NOBODY here has ever encouraged anything near what you claim when you say that people are urging or threatening murder. Please consider that your language barrier may be causing you to misunderstand what is being said in some cases.

I think you’re misunderstanding Ekkelesian. He is questioning if you are being truthful, but he never said he wants you “murdered.” I wish you’d stop saying that because that’s not very ethical of you. You’re making a very serious accusation. And for the record, Ekkelesian and I have had our battles on here, so I’m not taking his side just because I like him, but I have to be fair and so do you.

Unfortunately there are times on this forum where people are insulted, so it is possible that happened, but NOBODY here has ever encouraged anything near what you claim when you say that people are urging or threatening murder. Please consider that your language barrier may be causing you to misunderstand what is being said in some cases.
This is my brother's comment @Ekklesian

He is inciting to kill me
And here's another reason I think that...

The petulant and infantile reactions any time any hint of criticism comes your way. I'm not speaking for this forum. I'm speaking for myself.

It's not because you're Arabian or oppressed. It's because you don't behave like someone who hungers after the knowledge of Christ. You always have some reason NOT to download a real Bible in your own language, or to delay reaching out to real missionaries.

And the body count is just through the roof. Heck...if we could stack them up we could build a staircase to the moon.

And.........your oppressors aren't monitoring you too closely, because you seem awfully free to interact with a forbidden religion based in the Great Satan.

Go stack marbles, Zach. I don't think you're for real. I think it's very possible you're an opperative either for David Eells, or the Islamic government.

OH! Merry Christmas! Forward me your address, and I'll send you a ham.

I think you’re misunderstanding Ekkelesian. He is questioning if you are being truthful, but he never said he wants you “murdered.” I wish you’d stop saying that because that’s not very ethical of you. You’re making a very serious accusation. And for the record, Ekkelesian and I have had our battles on here, so I’m not taking his side just because I like him, but I have to be fair and so do you.

The petulant and infantile reactions any time any hint of criticism comes your way. I'm not speaking for this forum. I'm speaking for myself.

It's not because you're Arabian or oppressed. It's because you don't behave like someone who hungers after the knowledge of Christ. You always have some reason NOT to download a real Bible in your own language, or to delay reaching out to real missionaries.

And the body count is just through the roof. Heck...if we could stack them up we could build a staircase to the moon.

And.........your oppressors aren't monitoring you too closely, because you seem awfully free to interact with a forbidden religion based in the Great Satan.

Go stack marbles, Zach. I don't think you're for real. I think it's very possible you're an opperative either for David Eells, or the Islamic government.

Which specific part makes you think that Ekklesian is wishing you to be killed?

This is what is considered a warning to others to use these things, that it is incitement

This is what is considered a warning to others to use these things, that it is incitement
Could you please quote or type just the sentence or sentences you believe Ekklesian is inciting murder?

Could you please quote or type just the sentence or sentences you believe Ekklesian is inciting murder?
Your persecutors are not watching you closely, because you seem too free to interact with a forbidden religion based in the Great Satan.

Your persecutors are not watching you closely, because you seem too free to interact with a forbidden religion based in the Great Satan.
Let me interpret. Ekkelesian is saying he doesn’t believe you are being truthful. He is not asking for your death or injury. I can’t speak for him, but I’m 99.99% positive that’s what he meant.

That was just his (disrespectful) way of saying that he doesn’t really believe you are who you say you claim to be and aren’t really in danger of real persecution. That may be rude and inappropriate of him to say to you, but it should not be understood by you to mean he wants you to be killed. This appears to be where you are misunderstanding his intent and meaning.

That was just his (disrespectful) way of saying that he doesn’t really believe you are who you say you claim to be and aren’t really in danger of real persecution. That may be rude and inappropriate of him to say to you, but it should not be understood by you to mean he wants you to be killed. This appears to be where you are misunderstanding his intent and meaning.
I think this is a clear statement to draw the attention of Islamic groups or our enemy

This person wants to control us again
We got rid of David and he wants to be David
He wants to force me to join a specific organization and get the books he wants

I think this is a clear statement to draw the attention of Islamic groups or our enemy
Ok, I probably can’t convince you that you are misunderstanding his intentions then. Maybe it would be best to consider the advice that FSSL gave you to ignore his posts?

I rejected his offer before and now I reject his offer

It's not because you're Arabian or oppressed. It's because you don't behave like someone who hungers after the knowledge of Christ. You always have some reason NOT to download a real Bible in your own language, or to delay reaching out to real missionaries

Ok, I probably can’t convince you that you are misunderstanding his intentions then. Maybe it would be best to consider the advice that FSSL gave you to ignore his posts?
I rejected his offer before and now I reject his offer