David Eells: Unleavened Bread

I rejected his offer before and now I reject his offer
That’s perfectly okay. Nobody here is trying to control you. You are free to make your own choices about how to best follow Jesus. I wish you the best in that pursuit.

I don't want any Arab person, and we don't trust any Arab, and now we don't need your help, and I won't bother you again. It was a nice opportunity to talk to you. I think I should leave this program. My love for you all.
This is the reason for everything, my refusal to help him

Do you think Ekkelesian wants you to help him? What would you help him do?
He doesn't want us to help him. He wants to use David's method to control the chances of certain books, or he will put us in danger. Our freedom from David, and this child believes that he will betray us like David.

If he thought that this method that David used would affect me and make us afraid, it would not happen

Do you want people to return to Islam? What does he want?
No one will be able to force books and teachings
We don't need anyone to help us

You offered me help. I said I do not need anyone to help us. All I have asked of you is to pray for us so far. I do not want prayer from you.

@Ekklesian

Edited by FSSL... you need to stop. There is no evidence in this discussion of what you claim. You are repeating yourself. Can you get back on topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
@zechariah - What kind of fishing do they do in Yemen? All saltwater fishing? Fishing with nets or poles?
You do not know the type of fishing in Yemen, but we know how fishing is done all over the world, and if we must see the danger is soon, we will return to Islam.
At that time, he disdained the Islamic religion

That’s why I was asking you. Have you been fishing in Yemen?
We no longer hunt because we believe in the word of the Lord. If you love blood and killing, then this is your view of life, not ours.

If you want to hunt, you can join people who love blood and killing. We believe in the peace of the Lord Jesus and the right word

f.y.i. I've put Zach on ignore. But let me clarify one statement:

I said, "your oppressors aren't monitoring you too closely, because you seem awfully free to interact with a forbidden religion based in the Great Satan," meaing based in the U.S. If anyone is drawing attention to him, it's him.

I've referred him to bona fide Christian missions. If it were my intention to control him, or expose him, I would affirm all his illusions. I wouldn't defer to anyone.

I've done my due diligence. My conscience is clear.

But you all need to ask yourselves why he ostensibly asks for help from an obscure forum with maybe twelve people on it at any given time, then throws a tantrum when his ego isn't stroked.

@HukNduck , this is truly my last post. 😜 I'm going to have Zach withdrawals for days!

f.y.i. I've put Zach on ignore. But let me clarify one statement:

I said, "your oppressors aren't monitoring you too closely, because you seem awfully free to interact with a forbidden religion based in the Great Satan," meaing based in the U.S. If anyone is drawing attention to him, it's him.

I've referred him to bona fide Christian missions. If it were my intention to control him, or expose him, I would affirm all his illusions. I wouldn't defer to anyone.

I've done my due diligence. My conscience is clear.

But you all need to ask yourselves why he ostensibly asks for help from an obscure forum with maybe twelve people on it at any given time, then throws a tantrum when his ego isn't stroked.

@HukNduck , this is truly my last post. 😜 I'm going to have Zach withdrawals for days!
I rejected your offer from the first day and did not ask anyone for help either
This is the third time I have asked you all to pray only
And here I am telling you, I do not need your help, and I will say it a thousand times😂😂😂
Try to live your personality and not imitate someone else