David Hyles being sued

Joe, do you really think that you are a man of importance because Ransom is backing you up? Ransom, who is more evil than I was before I got saved?

Cruising through the Covid 19 thread, Ransom might look like an important man, insulting, scorning, and accusing writers. Do you think they respect him? Do you think that I'm the only one who knows that he's describing himself?

You have said a few times that "everybody" is on your side. Everybody, Joe? Including the people you're slandered on the Covid 19 thread? Including the people whom Ransom has driven off this forum, reducing it from a large forum to an insignificant one (He did have help from other scorners, though).
Joe, do you really believe that the status you achieve by sin is as valuable as you think it is?
You are a liar, Massi. I've NEVER stated that everyone is on my side...again..a lame attempt to prove yourself relevant, which you're not. Agan attacks on Scott...shame on you. I truly don't think you EVER got saved. I've not "slandered" anyone on the Covid thread. I'm not here to achieve status. That's the furthest thing from my mind...but you seem to like to try and build yourself up in the eyes of people...and again...you're disrupting this thread. You're a bendajo...plain and simple. I don't need to achieve anything by sin...but you seem to never stop trying to achieve popularity, status, and relevance through sinning repeatedly. Get saved, Vinney, before it's too late. The only person I scorn is you...and remember, the verses you post apply to you, and probably YOU alone. Convicted? Seems that way to me, thus all your deflections. I remember Pharaoh doing this when Moses and Aaron approached him. You fit the mold of a pompous, arrogant bendajo so well. I'm sure you know what a bendajo is...

Meanwhile, Gang, after two days of occasional light rain from a hurricane, I'm walking my dog in the evenings again. Friendly people, safe streets, wide sidewalks. Remember that this is in the Gringo Zone, not all of Mexico.

Meanwhile, Gang, after two days of occasional light rain from a hurricane, I'm walking my dog in the evenings again. Friendly people, safe streets, wide sidewalks. Remember that this is in the Gringo Zone, not all of Mexico.
Start your own thread about your Mexico exploits, Massi. Stop being a pain the butt hijacking threads. You're useless.

Meanwhile, gang, after not taking subtle hints, and not taking not-so-subtle hints, Vince is blocked from this thread for his continuous off-topic hijacking.

If he is able to, I actually hope he does start his own thread about Mexico. I found it interesting though I acknowledge including it in this thread was off topic.

If he is able to, I actually hope he does start his own thread about Mexico. I found it interesting though I acknowledge including it in this thread was off topic.
Mexico is a very interesting subject...I even asked Vinney to start his own thread...but he wanted to be a bendajo and keep trying to antagonize people, something he does everywhere he posts. His behavior on many forum across the internet have the same attitude.

Here is a different article that you can read without having to pay (I like free):

Woman Seeks Justice, Alleges Former Youth Pastor at 1st Baptist, Hammond, Raped Her – Ministry Watch

"The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported in 2018 that in addition to Ryder at least three other teens accused [Dave] Hyles of sexual misconduct. But he never faced charges or 'even sat for a police interview related to the accusations,' the Star-Telegram reported.

"Ryder alleges she was a high school sophomore when Hyles first assaulted her in his office at the church’s youth ministry building, The Times reported. The suit alleges Hyles sexually abused Ryder more than 50 times during a two-year period in church facilities and while she traveled with the church music group. The lawsuit also alleges Hyles added drugs and alcohol to her food and drink to make her more compliant, The Times reported.

"Ryder, who attended Hammond Baptist Schools and Hyles-Anderson College, said her parents were church members and worked at the college at the time of the alleged abuse. The suit alleges Hyles had threatened to fire her parents or make false claims against her to the church if she didn’t comply with his demands.

"When Ryder finally told her parents about the abuse allegations, The Times reported, they confronted Hyles. And her father met with Jack Hyles. But the school allegedly responded by giving Ryder’s father a better paying position at the college in exchange for agreeing to remain silent and not report the alleged abuse to the authorities. The suit also claims the church reassigned Hyles to a church in Texas, where his father had previously been a pastor. Jack Hyles died in 2001."

Here is a different article that you can read without having to pay (I like free):

Woman Seeks Justice, Alleges Former Youth Pastor at 1st Baptist, Hammond, Raped Her – Ministry Watch

"The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported in 2018 that in addition to Ryder at least three other teens accused[Dave] Hyles of sexual misconduct. But he never faced charges or 'even sat for a police interview related to the accusations,' the Star-Telegram reported.

"Ryder alleges she was a high school sophomore when Hyles first assaulted her in his office at the church’s youth ministry building, The Times reported. The suit alleges Hyles sexually abused Ryder more than 50 times during a two-year period in church facilities and while she traveled with the church music group. The lawsuit also alleges Hyles added drugs and alcohol to her food and drink to make her more compliant, The Times reported.

"Ryder, who attended Hammond Baptist Schools and Hyles-Anderson College, said her parents were church members and worked at the college at the time of the alleged abuse. The suit alleges Hyles had threatened to fire her parents or make false claims against her to the church if she didn’t comply with his demands.

"When Ryder finally told her parents about the abuse allegations, The Times reported, they confronted Hyles. And her father met with Jack Hyles. But the school allegedly responded by giving Ryder’s father a better paying position at the college in exchange for agreeing to remain silent and not report the alleged abuse to the authorities. The suit also claims the church reassigned Hyles to a church in Texas, where his father had previously been a pastor. Jack Hyles died in 2001."
JH was good about buying people off. I can see why many have been turned off to "religion." This is a good example fo how pastors turn people FROM God instead of TO God!

JH was good about buying people off. I can see why many have been turned off to "religion." This is a good example fo how pastors turn people FROM God instead of TO God!
Kind of a Baptist godfather. You get in trouble and he'll fix it for you but in return you owe your allegiance to him.

"The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported in 2018 that in addition to Ryder at least three other teens accused[Dave] Hyles of sexual misconduct. But he never faced charges or 'even sat for a police interview related to the accusations,' the Star-Telegram reported.

I wish nothing but the best for Joy and the ladies assaulted. Justice will come not always when we want it

As of March 4, 2022, Joy Ryder's complaint against David Hyles, et. al. has been dismissed by the court:

"Here, the complaint focuses entirely on allegations of personal injury—horrific allegations by any measure. The nature of the alleged personal injuries does not, however, transform them into injuries to any business or property. . . .Ryder and Lee contend that the Enterprise misappropriated their funds by using them to fund a sham investigation in the 2010s. But nowhere does their complaint describe how tithes or tuition paid in the 1970s could plausibly have been used to fund a phony investigation decades later. So here Ryder and Lee’s allegations are too 'speculative and amorphous' to permit their RICO claim to proceed. . . .What is alleged here is tragic beyond words. But we are constrained by the limitations Congress established in § 1964(c). Because Ryder and Lee have not plausibly alleged any injury to business or property within the meaning of the statute, we are left to AFFIRM AS MODIFIED."

After all these years, what's the point? It's her word against his with no evidence whatsoever. I tend to believe her, but how could anyone prove anything after almost 50 years. The whole point of a statue of limitations is to force people to act in a somewhat timely matter. What if Monday morning someone accused you of sexual assault back when you were in high school. For me that was a long time ago and I can't even remember most of my friends names without some thought. How could I defend myself? How could a case ever be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Put me on the jury and I will be forced to rule innocent every time no matter what I believe to be the truth. The answer is to teach young people to come forward and tell their story asap. If the authorities won't listen keep telling your story until someone does listen. Teach your children to know what to do in these type of situations and then act if they do come to you and act swiftly.

I suspect he did what he is accused of and he likely did it to more than one girl, but at this point only God can judge him. Only God can make him pay for what he is accused of doing. I hurt for her and others like her, but trying to make someone pay 50 years later is not right. Short of new DNA evidence in a rape or murder case, anything more than ten years leaves so much doubt.

On Sunday, October 11, 2020, Jonathan Grisham Burchfield of Stop Pastoral Abuse received messages from a woman in her young twenties, who alleged an online relationship with the now 67 year old David Hyles.

He would contact her from a variety of accounts, using aliases like David Jaxson and David Miller.

He made claims that his wife had passed away. This information is not true.

When reading the messages, Hyles acts as you would expect - some messages referencing meetings he was preparing to speak at, while others are purely sexual in nature.

“I will shut my door and we can masturbate together… hehehehe,” David wrote.

Her response, “And there’s allowed there at your office?”

David’s personality shines through yet again, “I am the boss.” “I can do what I want.”

Among the myriad of messages that reflect a long running, deceitful and manipulative relationship are dozens of selfies from David Hyles. Pictures that she would be unlikely to possess unless truly sent by him.

If you go to the link, you can see pictures david hyles sent the woman. I cannot copy and paste the pictures, siunce there is some text included in the image that is too vulgar to put on this forum.

Go here: 67 year old Hyles and a young woman.
The unrepentant, undisciplined gift that keeps on giving.

I don't need to feed my mind trash, especially where Dave Hyles is concerned...I'm surprised you even brought that garbage to this forum.

The thread is about him. And there are a lot of people who were associated with HAC and FBCH when he was there.
Yes, I'm AWARE the thread is about him....still I don't need a link to see his filth...that was what I was referring to.

Ok, I apologize for offending you. Swear words don't ruin my soul. I can handle them. I just don't want to offend anyone. I get the feeling that it is more likely the fact that I am posting a link to a story about David Hyles that you don't like. I am not partaking of his sins. I am exposing them as Ephesians 5 says. I make no apology for that.

I don't get your "UGH Christians" comment. Do you mean you are sick of Christians who expose abusers and serial adulterers? Or what? I thought you were a Christian too?
No, I don't mean I am sick of Christians who expose abusers and serial adulterers. Anyone who's read my posts knows this. Don't be so intentionally obtuse. I'm sick of Christians who, under the guise of exposing them, post the links to the very filth that the Bible tells us to avoid. Posting a link to the site in general would be fine. Let the people search it out for themselves, or PM/DM them about it if they want this kind of garbage. We ALL know what David Hyles was/is about. One thing I am finding is that "Christians" seem to be more obnoxious now than at any time I can recall, and so easily offended. Was I offended by your posting the direct link to the GARBAGE? No. I was astounded that someone who names the name of Christ would even do it. UGH!

On Sunday, October 11, 2020, Jonathan Grisham Burchfield of Stop Pastoral Abuse received messages from a woman in her young twenties, who alleged an online relationship with the now 67 year old David Hyles.

He would contact her from a variety of accounts, using aliases like David Jaxson and David Miller.

He made claims that his wife had passed away. This information is not true.

When reading the messages, Hyles acts as you would expect - some messages referencing meetings he was preparing to speak at, while others are purely sexual in nature.

“I will shut my door and we can masturbate together… hehehehe,” David wrote.

Her response, “And there’s allowed there at your office?”

David’s personality shines through yet again, “I am the boss.” “I can do what I want.”

Among the myriad of messages that reflect a long running, deceitful and manipulative relationship are dozens of selfies from David Hyles. Pictures that she would be unlikely to possess unless truly sent by him.

If you go to the link, you can see pictures david hyles sent the woman. I cannot copy and paste the pictures, siunce there is some text included in the image that is too vulgar to put on this forum.

Go here: 67 year old Hyles and a young woman.
This is why I will never allow or trust dh in my group. Sent this message to Pastor Wilkinson....