dear readers

His records sell well when he goes on tour to sing in churches. Trieber always gets a nice percentage of the records being sold.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
His records sell well when he goes on tour to sing in churches. Trieber always gets a nice percentage of the records being sold.

But Alvin doesn't sell his records because he doesn't have any.

Funny thing in the 1990's Hyles was so far behind the times he said kids still played "rock records" and "CCM" records and even until his death he still referred to CD's as records. Out of respect to the Pope (Hyles) Schaap, Larry Smith, Larry Brown, Tony Hutson, Jack Trieber, and the Vineyards refer to CD's as records. NVBC even made vinyl records of Alvin Martinez' albums and they made Vinyl records of Tony Hutson singing and preaching revival. Caleb Garraway probably calls them records because the Vineyards still do.

Saved by Grace said:
I heard you signed up to be a background singer for Ray Boltz

Alvin covers Ray Boltz's "Thank You" on his new record.

Buy his new record first.

Also, Caleb Garraway is very similar to Russell Westbrook in that both remained loyal. Garraway to the IFB movement and Westbrook to your Oklahoma City Thunder.

AlvinMartinezCCM said:
Buy his new record first.

Also, Caleb Garraway is very similar to Russell Westbrook in that both remained loyal. Garraway to the IFB movement and Westbrook to your Oklahoma City Thunder.

Westbrook sucks

I agree but he's loyal like Caleb Garraway. Also, the Golden State Warriors G-League team has given NVBC students tickets to their games and Alvin has sung that national anthem at their games and Alvin also sang the national anthem at two Warriors games last year and recently at an Oakland A's game. He's getting ready to release his 13th record album.

His records or CD's or cassette tapes are acceptable.  I sure do miss the Melodies and Ambassadors.

Alvin has a new record out. Would have been great if Big Al could have played at WHBC. The Vineyards would have loved him.

Dear Readers:
We have a new troll, or a semi-recent troll who has joined the ranks.
Anyone care to guess who it is?

Number 1 record on the IFB charts. Alvin is doing backing vocals for some up coming southern gospel acts.