Deaths Of HAC Students

LeeAnn Boggs Connor (75)

Wife of Clyde A. Conner, II
View attachment 3260
Born: Oct. 31, 1946
Died: Sat. July 16,2022

Goodness, this lady is one of the first people I will look for when I get to Heaven. Her family attended my home church in Fayetteville, NC (next to Fort Bragg) and they started a military ministry. It was something new to the church folks seeing these young soldiers come in and all sit together in their section up front. As they grew in the Lord, that section was no longer the soldier section, but it became the Amen corner and the Preacher Boy section. Quite a few of them got out of the military while at my church after being called to preach and went up north to HAC. I was there 82-86 and there were about 20 with their wives. Pretty cool when our preacher would come in town and take us all the Teibel's (sp) for lunch after chapel.

Connie (Gardiner) Carrick (60)​

Wife of Jeffrey Carrick
1676923922558.png

Born: October 5th, 1962
Died: February 14th, 2023

She earned a Bachelor’s in Education from HAC

Charlie (Chad) Vest III (49)
Husband of Amanda (Murray) Vest

View attachment 3729

Born: Oct 21, 1973
Died: December 24, 2022,

He received a degree in pastoral theology from Hyles-Anderson College in 1996

Chad was the proud father of 9 children (5 girls and 4 boys).

Please be in prayer for Amanda and the children as they cope with the loss of their loving husband and father.
Life long friend. Have been and will be praying for Amanda, Lisa Streeter, Tracy Neimeier, and Charlie Vest, all grads, his surviving sisters and Dad.

A very good friend.
Dad is Kyle Radar, a Grad also.
This one hits as close to home as it can.
I served with Mark, and even trained him in Planting NT churches. He was full of life and energy...even a lil over the top some times.

Danny Hester former security guard at the college and the church . He passed away on Monday Feb.20,2023. He was former youth pastor and children's church leader. He retired and was married 45 years to Sherry Hester. They live in south Florida.
Oh Sherry. Sending sincere condolences & praying for you.

They had just got back in the US on furlow from Peru last week. They were in Iowa. According to what I've read, he hit a slick spot and hit head on with a semi. They took him to they hospital where he passed away. He leaved a wife and 6 kids.

Danny Hester former security guard at the college and the church . He passed away on Monday Feb.20,2023. He was former youth pastor and children's church leader. He retired and was married 45 years to Sherry Hester. They live in south Florida.
So sorry. Missed that till reading just now.

Thank you for your kind words . We are having a Memorial service on March 18, 2023 Beacon Baptist Church in Jupiter, Fl please watch by live stream. Thank you for your prayers.
Do you need help with any expenses? If so, post a Paypal email or venmo or whatever.

Praying for you Sherry and your family.

Sherryh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Someone had made mention of this and I got sidetracked. I apologize. You're in our prayers here, Sister.

:cry:Just saw this Sherry...Please accept my most sincere condolences. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask.

Continued prayers for strength Sherry🙏