Dems Must Be Defeated.

Maybe I need to move to Florida and witness things operating differently than in Appalachia. I don't need CNN or the Wall Street Journal, I just have to look at my retirement portfolio and recognize that I have the same amount of money in it right now as I did when Trump left office (and my risk averse nature hasn't changed my conservative strategy an iota in that time).
My 401Ks have lost $480,000 since Brandon came into office

Last edited:
Elections have consequences...

My 401Ks have lost $480,000 since Brandon came into office
I cashed out my 401K when Obama was president, and I haven't contributed to one since. We're in for a wholesale depression eventually. Not even one's gold and silver is safe. The government will take it. If Trump can overcome the massive fraud next time, he will only delay it, but a total economic collapse is on the horizon.

I cashed out my 401K when Obama was president, and I haven't contributed to one since. We're in for a wholesale depression eventually. Not even one's gold and silver is safe. The government will take it. If Trump can overcome the massive fraud next time, he will only delay it, but a total economic collapse is on the horizon.
When Obama became president, I started a new job that year, and did not open a new 401K at that company. Had two 401k at my old companies and no more contributions from my paychecks went into them.

If Trump can overcome the massive fraud next time, he will only delay it, but a total economic collapse is on the horizon.
Are you still sticking to that “the sky is falling” story about the economy? It’s looking more like my previous statements are true….