Does Anybody Remember When The "Killer Bees"(Including Tom Brennan)...

Tarheel Baptist said:
qwerty said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Quote from: Dunkard on May 14, 2015, 03:37:27 PM

Not really saying that ToMandy has cheated, but that's probably the first thing that MOST normal Facebookers think when they see a joint Facebook account.
So why should we Christians be included in those judging them in thought and assumption?

Because that is what self-righteous people do....

And they do it while condemning those they denounce as self righteous.
Kind of a hypocritical, judgemental two for one sale.

Did you ever repent of your sin, or did you just blithely plead ignorance and continue to chuckle along with TB?

Dunkard said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
qwerty said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Quote from: Dunkard on May 14, 2015, 03:37:27 PM

Not really saying that ToMandy has cheated, but that's probably the first thing that MOST normal Facebookers think when they see a joint Facebook account.
So why should we Christians be included in those judging them in thought and assumption?

Because that is what self-righteous people do....

And they do it while condemning those they denounce as self righteous.
Kind of a hypocritical, judgemental two for one sale.

Did you ever repent of your sin, or did you just blithely plead ignorance and continue to chuckle along with TB?

Has your wife stopped beating you?

The humble ham of Harvest has spoken.  Pass the offering plate his wife needs another designer handbag.

Dunkard said:
Does anybody remember when the "Killer Bees"(Including Tom Brennan) mocked Bass for paying for advertisements on the FFF for her self-published books?

I'd like to see some evidence of this... I sure had my tangles with Bass. I do not apologize for those one whit. But I have no memory of mocking her for self-publishing books.

Escapee said:
I actually coined the "Killer Bees" phrase.  They were so loyal to Hyles back then. They have all but fallen off the face of the earth. That is what happens when you cant defend Hyles and Schaap anymore!

My opinion of Jack Hyles is unchanged. My opinion of Schaap sure did...

breslau said:
Who wrote the book Tom, Mandy or ToMandy?  From her facebook status update using Tom's account she posted as if she is co pastor.  Do the other preachers in the the preacher's only facebook group know a woman has access to the group?

I did.
You're an idiot.
Yes.

Dunkard said:
Maybe not in *this* thread, but Tom Brennan is a self-righteous pharisee who doesn't understand the Gospel. Much like you, except he gets it better than you.

Sometimes all the reassurance I need that I am going in the right direction is to note the direction from which the rocks are being thrown...

Why do people delete opinions that differ from their own? That is the ultimate in insecurity...

Tom Brennan said:
Dunkard said:
Maybe not in *this* thread, but Tom Brennan is a self-righteous pharisee who doesn't understand the Gospel. Much like you, except he gets it better than you.

Sometimes all the reassurance I need that I am going in the right direction is to note the direction from which the rocks are being thrown...

At some times that could be a possibility. But sometimes the rock throwing is deserved. I don't know of anybody who is always innocent when the rock throwing starts. Even the target is often guilty, more than the rock-throwers are. It could be a disingenous to say that rock throwing is a reassurance that one is right. Else we could say that Jimmy Carter is right.

LindaKaye said:
Why do people delete opinions that differ from their own? That is the ultimate in insecurity...

I am certain that I don't have the ability to delete comments. I may be able to edit my own, but I'm not able to delete comments. Or can I? Can I delete comments?

Dunkard said:
I am certain that I don't have the ability to delete comments. I may be able to edit my own, but I'm not able to delete comments. Or can I? Can I delete comments?

You can, in fact, delete comments you make.

LindaKaye said:

If it was insecurity why wouldn't the said insecure person delete every opinion that differed from their own? After all, surely such insecurity would not confine itself to solitary meanderings. Maybe, just maybe, there are other reasons than insecurity...

Then again, it is simpler to assume insecurity. Yea, much simpler. I know. I've done it a bunch of times myself. Sometimes the only exercise I seem to get is jumping to conclusions. Especially when they make me feel better about myself in comparison.

LindaKaye said:

Amused-Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn.jpg

Tom Brennan said:
I did.
You're an idiot.
Yes.

A student of Schaap's self declared persecution attack.

Since Mandy uses your social media accounts and responds privately to your social media accounts, you still haven't answered the question who wrote the book.  Tom? Mandy? ToMandy?

Tom Brennan said:
breslau said:
Who wrote the book Tom, Mandy or ToMandy?  From her facebook status update using Tom's account she posted as if she is co pastor.  Do the other preachers in the the preacher's only facebook group know a woman has access to the group?

I did.
You're an idiot.
Yes.

Bres is a sad, odd little man who has nothing better to do than stalk your FB.
He probably wears a trench coat while doing so...
Do what I did...put the ignoramus  on ignore!

Tom Brennan said:
Dunkard said:

Tom, a bit self-loathing there. You have been associated for years with a cult and have defended it with you your "B" buddies. I cant tell you how many times I have called you out and you disappear.  Jack Hyles was a cult leader. There is no other explanation.  Why do you think Beverly Hyles is in Texas at a SBC church??? To get far from the cult! ;-)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Bres is a sad, odd little man who has nothing better to do than stalk your FB.
He probably wears a trench coat while doing so...
Do what I did...put the ignoramus  on ignore!
Larry, you and Tom are my facebook friemds.  Why are you accusing people who have been granted status as facebook friiends of stalking? Are you ignorant of the access facebook friends are granted?  Quick to the facebook pastor's group to compare the friend's list.