Does Anybody Remember When The "Killer Bees"(Including Tom Brennan)...

breslau said:
Tom Brennan said:
I did.
You're an idiot.
Yes.

A student of Schaap's self declared persecution attack.

Since Mandy uses your social media accounts and responds privately to your social media accounts, you still haven't answered the question who wrote the book.  Tom? Mandy? ToMandy?

I see Bres still has his man crushes .... now apparently Tom is the apple of his eye and attention. LOL

Pastor Marty said:
I see Bres still has his man crushes .... now apparently Tom is the apple of his eye and attention. LOL

Should't you be more concerned with you dsughter's mental health problems?  You were obsessed over her sex  life on the old forum?

breslau said:
Pastor Marty said:

Should't you be more concerned with you dsughter's mental health problems?  You were obsessed over her sex  life on the old forum?

I have no idea what on earth you're talking about. The upside .... you don't either, Bres.

breslau said:
Pastor Marty said:

As much as I dislike Marty, this is dirty pool. There's no call to go after the kids unless they bring themselves into the fight.

Pastor Marty said:
I have no ide a what on earth you're talking about. The upside .... you don't either, Bres.

Banging your daughter's teacher while giving your daughter a purity ring is creepy.  Denial doesn't change your daughter's eating disorder and the reason she dropped out of college and returned home.

breslau said:
Pastor Marty said:
I have no ide a what on earth you're talking about. The upside .... you don't either, Bres.

Banging your daughter's teacher while giving your daughter a purity ring is creepy.  Denial doesn't change your daughter's eating disorder and the reason she dropped out of college and returned home.

Well, giving a purity ring is creepy, no matter what the circumstances are.

IronWill said:
As much as I dislike Marty, this is dirty pool. There's no call to go after the kids unless they bring themselves into the fight.

Agreed.  Leave the kids out of it.  breslau seems to be crossing over into cyberbullying.  This is not what this forum is about.  Change your tactic.  This is a place to argue doctrine, methods and share warnings and experiences.  This is not a place to rant about someone's kid.  In fact, nowhere should you seek to hurt someone by criticizing their offspring.

I agree. Breslau.... no more about Marty's daughter.

Web said:
IMHO, Tom has been unfairly jumped on in this thread.  Just because he and his wife share a username in Facebook means nothing about "who cheated".  It is their decision and theirs alone to do so.

The unfortunate thing is that Tom is somehow associated with Imposter Marty BoomBoom, but that's his problem, not mine.  Tom comes across as innocent in my opinion, and although I'm sick to death of seeing the book ads everyday, I find nothing to accuse him of.

Ahhh, the joys of AdBlock.

Bres is a sad odd little man who obviously stalks many here on FB... I honestly hope  he's a harmless, sad, odd little man.

IronWill said:
Amused-Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn.jpg

Good to hear from you dude. Long time no see. Hope things are going well.

Bob H said:
IronWill said:

Good to hear from you dude. Long time no see. Hope things are going well.

Depends on your definition of well, I suppose. Had a stroke 01/14, and I'm currently unemployed and waiting to get on disability(it'll likely be 2016 before I can get on it). But other than that, I'm doing fine. Phyiscally I do well, it's just that my speech gets twisted now and then, particularly when I'm tired or excited or on the phone or talking for too long, writing gets difficult if I write for too long, reading is a mess, deep thinking doesn't happen-trying to think deeply on theology or whatever usually doesn't happen until the middle of the night and then I forget everything by morning. Math is difficult, retaining numbers, etc. Memory can be kind of patchy. All that jazz.

Pastor Marty said:
breslau said:
Tom Brennan said:
I did.
You're an idiot.
Yes.

A student of Schaap's self declared persecution attack.

Since Mandy uses your social media accounts and responds privately to your social media accounts, you still haven't answered the question who wrote the book.  Tom? Mandy? ToMandy?

I see that you still focus on sex. Are you still crushing on women that you're not wed with?

It seems the haters have to show up and do their hate thing.  Why is hate so entrenched in the fiber of some people? 

Try a little common decency and leave the wives/daughters alone. 

JrChurch said:
It seems the haters have to show up and do their hate thing.  Why is hate so entrenched in the fiber of some people? 

Try a little common decency and leave the wives/daughters alone.

Which wife? The wife he's married to or the wife that he isn't married to?

I'm actually impressed that Marty has the courage to come back. It's impressive.

Dunkard said:
I'm actually impressed that Marty has the courage to come back. It's impressive.

Kind of. It may not be courage so much as pride.

Dunkard said:

Dunkard said:
Kind of. It may not be courage so much as pride.

Looks like you forgot to log into your other account and ended up quoting yourself....