Dr Hyles is speaking in chapel!

I loved Mrs Evans...........but Carol was never in the same sentence...My husband has stories to tell about her and he's not home right now so I'll continue this post later.............

I don't like being around loud women. So Frye and Evans were not my favorite. My mother was a quiet and meek lady so I was not use to their kind of loudness. Still don't like loud, over bearing women! Currently at my church the ladies Sunday School teacher is just like Evans, I like the woman but can not stand being in her class.

Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:
I picked up on her haughtiness, even as an eighth grade HBJH student, in her English class.
Tom Vogel passed out an end of the year evaluation sheet, filled out anonymously, to all of us 8th grade Eng. students. 
Well suddenly the sub. teacher became an FBI certified handwriting analysis expert, and my opinion was no longer anonymous. The rules wouldn't let them kick me out, on the last day of school, so they started me in HS halfway there, with 50 d's, and probation.  I determined then to fight their man worship, and did so until I left in 2007.  No great shocker, when I started HAC 7 years later, in '93/'94 school year, that Roger Dodger had bounced.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I'm pretty sure that was the last year they did the evaluation sheets.  "I was nearly blinded by a flying Jolly Rancher" wasn't viewed with much humor either.
uh-huh. Testify now, brother.

kaba said:
I don't like being around loud women. So Frye and Evans were not my favorite. My mother was a quiet and meek lady so I was not use to their kind of loudness. Still don't like loud, over bearing women! Currently at my church the ladies Sunday School teacher is just like Evans, I like the woman but can not stand being in her class.
Thankfully, they offered speech class with Mike Fish, English was 'preached' by Matt Millen, and I got 'ill' when Gail showed up to teach Church Ed., and had to leave class. 
Loud women are ungodly, plain and simple. Thank God for your mother, because our society has been telling women that it is a shame to be a 'lady' for 3 generations.
  I have 7 daughters, and they are asked 'what type of spirit should you have?' , and 'were you just exhibiting that spirit?', every time they get loud.  Please, God, can we have Christian Ladies again, sometime before I die?

prophet, I'm sure your daughters will be quite and meek. It wasn't until I went to college that I found my voice and kaba knows me well.I think women should know when to speak and when to be quite. I think I loved Mrs Evans spirit she was full of life....I never followed Christian Womanhood Mrs Hyles was no where to be found when I was there...so really I had some wonderful Godly women Nancy Kalapp, Betty Pennell, Dottie Nelms, Mrs Betty Traxler.Make sure your girls are around Godly women and teach them what is acceptable behavior ..........