Dreams About HAC/FBCH

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Here's your chance to share your dreams you have had concerning HAC and FBCH.

Last night I dreamed Raider and I were running for Student Body Council - which I seriously doubt there ever was such a thing.

Baptist City Holdout said:
Last night I dreamed Raider and I were running for Student Body Council - which I seriously doubt there ever was such a thing.

What do you eat before you go to bed?

You dream about RAIDER? I really need to give you the number of my shrink...

cpizzle said:
I dream all the time that I am back in the dorms.  Then I reach over and touch my wife....and I think that I am in the dorms with a women in my bed!

Classic!!  LOL!

I feel like I have just clipped a coupon.  :)

Smellin Coffee said:

I'm sure it was a different dream than the one you had of me in my loin cloth.  :)

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:

I'm sure it was a different dream than the one you had of me in my loin cloth.  :)

It wasn't a loin cloth...it was an eyepatch around your waist...

:D

The most classic dream I ever had about HAC/FBCH was on my honeymoon. We had been married a few days and I dreamed we were where we were, but mr. Carpenter and Mr. Morales barged into the room wondering what was going on!

Last edited:
IFB X-Files said:

What do you eat before you go to bed?
It's not what he ate, it was the Kool Aide he drank before bed that would cause such a dream.

I have never had a dream about HAC since I graduated.  Not certain that I ever had one as a student. 

I seldom dream while I sleep, except for when I was expecting.  Then I dreamed weird dreams, but never anything as weird as living in the dorms while married. 

I suffered with nightmares about HAC for years. It was not until I confessed being bitter toward the place that I got relief. My experience there was so tramatic that I almost could not breath just visiting the campus of PCC. But thanks be to God for His deliverance. I plan to go back for a visit sometime, just to be able to stand in the victory that Christ gives.

Had a doozy last night. Dreamed I was entering class first day of the semester. there was a teacher and about five students. The class room is what is now the Missions Hallway lower level. Found out I was in the wrong class and could not remember what my class was supposed to be. I thought that maybe I could find the info on a computer, but having graduated back in the 80's I had no idea how to do that.
Figured I could go see Mr. Stubblefield and he could help me, but I never could find him.

Then it hit me, it doesn't matter if I ever find out what class to go to. This is a dream and I know that I eventually graduated, but then I thought I might get demerits if I never went back to class.

Went back and forth on that.

Talk about a conflicted inner HACker.

Had a doozy last night. Dreamed I was entering class first day of the semester. there was a teacher and about five students. The class room is what is now the Missions Hallway lower level. Found out I was in the wrong class and could not remember what my class was supposed to be. I thought that maybe I could find the info on a computer, but having graduated back in the 80's I had no idea how to do that.
Figured I could go see Mr. Stubblefield and he could help me, but I never could find him.

Then it hit me, it doesn't matter if I ever find out what class to go to. This is a dream and I know that I eventually graduated, but then I thought I might get demerits if I never went back to class.

Went back and forth on that.

Talk about a conflicted inner HACker.

It's posts like this that give me the strength to keep on hacking!!

I dream about college days about once a month or so. Relatively recently, I dreamed I got involved in guerilla warfare in the classrooms above the clinic, and that we were throwing hand grenades out of Bill Grady's class on the history of evangelists and evangelism...

I think I might have been watching a WWII documentary before I went to bed.  :D

Tom Brennan said:
I dream about college days about once a month or so. Relatively recently, I dreamed I got involved in guerilla warfare in the classrooms above the clinic, and that we were throwing hand grenades out of Bill Grady's class on the history of evangelists and evangelism...

I think I might have been watching a WWII documentary before I went to bed.  :D

Whoa, Tom. Time for your inner HACker to take a chill.

I had a nightmare about JS getting out of prison and asking to speak at my old church pastored by a HAC-grad. Oh wait...that could be a distinct possiblilty provided JS ever breathes outdoor air again and my former pastor is such a Hyles-clone.

I frequently dream that I've gone back for another degree.  Somehow I'm planning to go with no finances in place, so they never let me in, despite having given me a class schedule.  I cannot find any of the rooms, but my classmates keep telling me there are materials and tests being given in class.  I look and look for the classes, but I keep losing the schedule. My husband is of no help, having moved back into the men's dorms.  I can't call him because the girls aren't allowed to call the men's dorms.  Nobody cares that it's my husband. :)  I can't find him on campus.

I wake up and the relief is wonderful.

The only HAC dreams that I have had in the past few years have to do with a dorm room.  I am in a rush to get to my dorm room before work or my next class.  For the life of me I cannot remember what floor I am on or what room I am in.  It is a feeling of total panic.

RAIDER said:
The only HAC dreams that I have had in the past few years have to do with a dorm room.  I am in a rush to get to my dorm room before work or my next class.  For the life of me I cannot remember what floor I am on or what room I am in.  It is a feeling of total panic.

To find which floor, just follow the toe jam smell.