Famous Quotes

Pinky:
Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?

The Brain:
The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

“Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” - Babe Ruth

Christianity will go, it will vanish and shrink….we’re more popular than Jesus now.”—John Lennon

“The world has yet to see what God can do with a man fully consecrated to him. By God’s help, I aim to be that man.”--Moody

Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon

Some devout Christians are among the most fervent advocates of the death penalty, contradicting Jesus Christ and justifying their belief on an erroneous interpretation of Hebrew Scriptures. "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth," their most likely response, overlooks the fact that this was promulgated by Moses as a limitation- a prohibition against taking both eyes or all of an offender's teeth in retribution. - Jimmy Carter

Some devout Christians are among the most fervent advocates of the death penalty, contradicting Jesus Christ and justifying their belief on an erroneous interpretation of Hebrew Scriptures. "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth," their most likely response, overlooks the fact that this was promulgated by Moses as a limitation- a prohibition against taking both eyes or all of an offender's teeth in retribution. - Jimmy Carter
What's his justification for abortion?

What's his justification for abortion?
I don't believe that Jesus would approve abortion except in the case of incest, rape or the mother's life in danger. But I had to enforce the Supreme Court ruling on Roe v. Wade so I tried to do everything I could to minimize the need for abortions. - Jimmy Carter