Four docs speaking, don't miss it.

Bruh said:
16KJV11 said:
God has used Bro. Goddard to build a phenomenal ministry in So. Cal.  If there was one church that I would be a layman or assistant pastor at, it would be his church.
I have known Bro. Goddard for many years now and he has always been very gracious, humble and down to earth.  He returns phone calls and answers his cell phone.

How's his preaching? Does he preach within the context of scripture?

Just curious.
I have several series of his preaching.
He preaches hard, gets on some rabbit trails (I do too, I must confess), but explains the clear sense of the Word.

Man, I wish I could hear some.of you guys preach some time.

I was surprised at the tenor of Pastor Goddard's remarks in the comment section under Josh T's blog...he sounded almost childishly defensive.

I've known Bruce since the 70s when we were in the same SS dept together, this was typical of his behavior then, he could not stand it when someone questioned him. He would get very emotional and almost lose it.

We had prayed for God to call him to another ministry and our prayers were answered.

I see he has not changed much in 40 years.

IFB X-Files said:
patriotic said:

Just tell your pastor I'm available.  Green skin draws a crowd.

He's likes the color blue better.

Tennessean said:
patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:
patriotic said:

Just tell your pastor I'm available.  Green skin draws a crowd.

He's likes the color blue better.

Although I hear tell the color orange is growing on him.

Nope. Orange looks good on no one. That's why convicts have to wear it.

patriotic said:
sword said:
bgwilkinson said:
This should be real exciting.
Are they real docs? Oxford, Cambridge or some unknown diploma mill?

11212701_1026644477391831_1473798461747972545_o.jpg

Does the B. G. in B. G. Buchanan's name stand for "Bob Grey" Buchanan?

Just askin

Bro. Buchanan is one of the most gracious men I have ever met. Bro. Goddard is as well. Neither of them are "too big" to speak to the "common" church members in the pews of the churches they visit.  I have experienced their graciousness personally.

The other two I have met, but only once and very briefly then, so I couldn'the vouch for them.

I have never heard one of his sermons, but Bro. Goddard has always been gracious to me.  Returned my calls.  Helped.  Counseled.

I wouldn't spit on Domelle if he was on fire.  Unchristian, I know.

Don't know anything about "Bob Gray" Buchanan.

GeneFrenkle said:
patriotic said:
sword said:
bgwilkinson said:
This should be real exciting.
Are they real docs? Oxford, Cambridge or some unknown diploma mill?

11212701_1026644477391831_1473798461747972545_o.jpg

Does the B. G. in B. G. Buchanan's name stand for "Bob Grey" Buchanan?

Just askin

Bro. Buchanan is one of the most gracious men I have ever met. Bro. Goddard is as well. Neither of them are "too big" to speak to the "common" church members in the pews of the churches they visit.  I have experienced their graciousness personally.

The other two I have met, but only once and very briefly then, so I couldn'the vouch for them.

I have never heard one of his sermons, but Bro. Goddard has always been gracious to me.  Returned my calls.  Helped.  Counseled.

I wouldn't spit on Domelle if he was on fire.  Unchristian, I know.

Don't know anything about "Bob Gray" Buchanan.

Buchanan Sr. is passing his pastorate to Bobby his son, it's a 100% Hyles type church.

I visited on two separate occasions and Sr. Never left the platform when everyone was greeting and shaking hands.

When entering the building there's a pretty big picture of Sr. And his wife in the foyer.