FundamentalForums.org Has Now Been Exposed as a Smear Campaign Op

Let's try again, tmjbog, since you apparently can't read the title of this thread I created which you all are helping stay at the top. Let's stay on topic, class.

What religion are you this week, tmjbog?

Let's try again, tmjbog, since you apparently can't read the title of this thread I created which you all are helping stay at the top. Let's stay on topic, class.

What religion are you this week, tmjbog?
same as last week.

That's not an answer, tmjbog.

What religion are you? In fact, since you like to hop around within them, which denomination of Protestant are you? Before God, why don't you tell us all?

Shouldn't be too hard right? We Christians are not ashamed of our faith.

Only if you ask nicely and say please. And you have to give me at least one smiley face.

LOL. For some reason this guy can never give a straight answer on what denomination of Christianity he is.

This is a Christian forum (until UGC came along and exposed what it really is).

How are you ashamed of the most basic aspect of who you are. You are obviously a forum mole.

Obviously...I've said it before. You just prefer to go with your assumptions. But just for you Calvin-I'm still a FWB.

I'm still a FWB.
Oh? Is that so?

Which version of the FWB are you claiming to be this time?
The "somewhere close to", "along the lines of" but not exactly an Arminian FWB arguing AGAINST Arminianism in favor of its enemy camp: Calvinism, or the full-on Arminian FWB you suddenly became when questioned further by the members here, yet somehow a full-on FWB who instead decided to become a Member of a NON-FWB "IFB" church who you said you don't even share beliefs with "for reasons that will not be detailed".

"For reasons that will not be detailed" he said.
He then went on to trash the IFB and said how it was easy from attending one "as a member" to see all the errors of the IFB.

Maybe you should have figured out the details of what denomination you were posing as before creating your account 1 month after UGC started posting here and doing literally nothing but follow us around lying about us, Dispensational Baptists, KJV groups, and your favorite Bible teacher.

Again, obvious. Notice FSSL's consistent tell: he resorts to humor the instant someone nails something true about him.

Humor? Nope. You have 363 logins from the same IP address since January 18. Your latest use of that same IP was Friday.

Stop blaming others for your incompetence. Will this continue into Day Four?

IMG_1230.JPG

How sad. He keeps falling back on that.

Thankfully people can read:

(Referencing "Welcome to 2020"'s point): ...about this nonsensical software that jumps to conclusions on your behalf, as it was pointed out that apparently friends, or as Twisted said, family members, would all be instantly fused into one account as if they all said the same thing.

Oy, Twisted. I'm cruisin' over for lunch and a Bible study. Make sure I don't hop on your computer or all my hundreds of posts will instantly become yours. We all have to be careful to avoid using each other's IP addresses. Great point.

*As for UGC, I've already completely shattered this nonsense about the IP address back between posts 79 - 114:

Clumsy old boomers. I've been an admin of both forums and chatangos before, I know how easy it is to either go into someone's account, change the name and change it back, then just screenshot any IP address you want (1 minute), or if you really wanted to all you had to do was gain access to that IP address that you can obviously see right in front of your face. These things are not difficult. How do I know? I've worked with other admins who did them years ago and they were fired because the other admins eventually found out. Of course, with the Wild Wild West here run by a literal chronic liar and a man with the tongue of a forest fire (James 3:6), no one is checking anyone.

While this might've been a really exciting and cool smear stunt for boomers when it first became simple over a decade ago, you need to update your pranks. Everyone uses VPN's in 2020 so it doesn't work well anymore.

The normal way to admin around IP addresses is to wait for more signs of confirmation that it is the same person, i.e. logging in and out a few times back and forth between the same 2 accounts under the same IP. Even so it was standard for us to ask "do you have anyone under the same roof that is also a member here?". This was a standard question on chatango at least. And we certainly never fused accounts as if one person said everything, because you can never be 100% certain who created the duplicate. We would simply ban the person and often locked the second account to private in case we needed to pull it back up for any evidence if we were called into question for what we did. Of course, here, they just operate like hitler apes.

By the way, a little birdie (possibly a friend?) told me that they hacked into "Welcome to 2020"'s account and changed the password. There you go folks. I know what these clowns are doing. It's nothing new or difficult in the slightest. I call it the 2008 trick because that's when I was an admin and already saw it going on back then. It's a simple power trip for keyboard warriors.

...about this nonsensical software that jumps to conclusions on your behalf

So... post #209... and you still blame something/someone other than yourself.
Or, is the counting of your post as #209, the "software jumping to conclusions" once again?!

Don't blame your stupidity on the computer.

Oh? Is that so?

Which version of the FWB are you claiming to be this time?
The "somewhere close to", "along the lines of" but not exactly an Arminian FWB arguing AGAINST Arminianism in favor of its enemy camp: Calvinism, or the full-on Arminian FWB you suddenly became when questioned further by the members here, yet somehow a full-on FWB who instead decided to become a Member of a NON-FWB "IFB" church who you said you don't even share beliefs with "for reasons that will not be detailed".

"For reasons that will not be detailed" he said.
He then went on to trash the IFB and said how it was easy from attending one "as a member" to see all the errors of the IFB.

Maybe you should have figured out the details of what denomination you were posing as before creating your account 1 month after UGC started posting here and doing literally nothing but follow us around lying about us, Dispensational Baptists, KJV groups, and your favorite Bible teacher.
Recognizing history is not arguing against Arminianism. Actually Arminius himself was taught and mentored by Calvinists. Yep, you are correct I'm currently part of an IFB church. I would say I do not agree 100% with the church I go to but it actually does a better job than most IFBs. Most of the rest of your post are either direct lies or exaggerations.

Understandably you want to change the subject from VPNs-I understand and am willing to oblige.

Understandably you want to change the subject
I settled the VPN "not working that one time" topic in FULL.

Maybe you should check the title of this thread which I created.
Now that it's been thoroughly exposed as the famous 2008 hack, you can get back on topic and convince us you're not the forum mole.

You know just because it was 2AM is no excuse to get lazy.
Do you have any idea how stupid this sounds? People get "lazy" and make mistakes when their brain goes into autopilot.

Obviously, if I wanted to pull that maneuver, it would take me out of autopilot as I'd have to consciously pay more attention while creating a new account. It would break my usual pattern of how I just casually come into these forums and make me think each step through more cautiously than normal, you incredible simpleton.

I would have to have an IQ of 80 to make a mistake like that under those conditions: "Oops. Forgot that entire part about setting up the privacy browser and either using its IP or clicking an IP from another country. I accidentally used the same browser and one of my usual IP addresses from the UNITED STATES"

Maybe you should check the title of this thread which I created.
Now that it's been thoroughly exposed as the famous 2008 hack, you can get back on topic and convince us you're not the forum mole.

Do you have any idea how stupid this sounds? People get "lazy" and make mistakes when their brain goes into autopilot.

Obviously, if I wanted to pull that maneuver, it would take me out of autopilot as I'd have to consciously pay more attention while creating a new account. It would break my usual pattern of how I just casually come into these forums and make me think each step through more cautiously than normal, you incredible simpleton.

I would have to have an IQ of 80 to make a mistake like that under those conditions: "Oops. Forgot that entire part about setting up the privacy browser and clicking an IP from another country. I accidentally used the same browser and one of my usual IP addresses from the UNITED STATES"
308 times

You know what else is getting exposed? Your poor VPN skills. I'm ok with being a mole-what kind am I this time?

Your poor VPN skills.
It's hilarious how you can't stop bringing up that argument. The entire crux of your theory about MY VPN that I know and use relies on it.

"It wasn't working. The VPN wasn't working." FSSL himself admitted it was working.
"That IP from the US was used over 300 times". Exactly. I'm staring at it right now on my VPN: I'm very familiar with it.

Keep ignoring posts 189 and 213 all you want.
No one can ignore how anything you accuse people of here is obviously a lie as you yourself have already been exposed as a forum mole.

Yesterday, you used an IP address that you used 116 times since January 26.
Sloppy... sloppy... sloppy!
Screenshot 2020-06-25 16.09.00.png