Funny memes

Explain please, I'm completely oblivious.
It's a parody of a scene from the video game The Legend of Zelda. (Originally it was a sword.)
yep... ransom is right... ..the setting is from the very first and now classic legend of zelda video game by nintendo... . where you start out with nothing but then find and enter a secret cave inhabited by a wizard... .. he gives you the sword that allows you to survive the rest of the game.... but on the patch coffee is substituted for the sword...:coffee:

here;s what the original screen shot looks like..

swordwizrdincave.jpeg

Last edited:
yep... ransom is right... ..the setting is from the very first and now classic legend of zelda video game by nintendo... . where you start out with nothing but then find and enter a secret cave inhabited by a wizard... .. he gives you the sword that allows you to survive the rest of the game.... but on the patch coffee is substituted for the sword...:coffee:

here;s what the original screen shot looks like..

View attachment 4975
I figured it was a video game. I started out with Atari and quit somewhere around Super Mario and Duck Hunt but couldn’t tell you much about the video game evolution after that. Now ALAYBOY, he could write a book, lol.